M

MD Zolo

I dont like Blackbeard so far. He is just ridicilious and aiming for more or less the same as Luffy, but has no Background, besides being a snitch and a traitor. We dont know his Motivation, his Story, just him going his way. So far, i cant take him seriously as enemy and way not as best villian.

Btw.: When do we get Rebornimformer-Spoiler?
Yeah! Blackbeard hasn't got any significant development for him to be a great villain, yet? But he has a great potential to be the best villain of the series.

Unfortunately, I think he is just a placeholder for Im or someone else, just like Obito and Madara.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't understand the Naruto reference since I didn't watch it lol
But Akainu and BB imo will be more importat antagonists
:catsure:
Even when you understand, it makes no sense. The plot in Naruto was that Obito (which called himself different) was the Mainantagonist for the majority time. At the end, suddenly Madara appears from the dead and explores he is the main-villian and was allways using Obito as puppet. Made sense in a way. Madara was well known from history as strong guy and yeah, some Kind of legend. But shortly after, suddenly someone like Kaguya appears and is now the main-Antagonist and says she always used Madara bla bla. It was a step to much and made no sense, because Kaguya just appeared out of nowhere, using some Magic which didnt made sense in the Narutoverse and is supposed to be an Alien or something. So completely off, dont know whatkind of drugs kishi suddenly took.
Post automatically merged:

Just gave it to Google translate, because my spanish is on the same Level as my Goa'uldish.

Good Gabi,

Is One Piece 956 cool?

Regards. - Well, I was going to translate it now, but from what I've been able to know, it's very good.

I

Inspector_Mu

Imu is Kaguya : Main Antagonist
Blackbeard is Madara : Secondary Antagonist
Sakazuki is Obito : Tertiary Antagonist

Kaido is just the Pain, he seems overpowered now but as we get closer to the end we will see more overpowered characters.
:milaugh:
Lemme fix it

Imu : Kaguya
Teach : Madara
Kaido : Obito + Madara
Akainu: Pain
He made luffy feel the pain of losing someone , Marineford arc was the turning point of the story.