Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh beat up thing. I just asked about being rolecrushed then but i'm pretty sure Fuji would've told me i was paralyzed when i asked about my status. I was told i was burned earlier. So I'd say it's fair to say i'm not paralyzed

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh beat up thing. I just asked about being rolecrushed then but i'm pretty sure Fuji would've told me i was paralyzed when i asked about my status. I was told i was burned earlier. So I'd say it's fair to say i'm not paralyzed
Yeah, that's the problem. I used that kill, on you, so I know you *should* be paralysed. So you telling me you're not is ???

Ratchet
Sallu
Nami
Juliet

Everyone has posted no one has claimed being role crushed/protecting Charles, I wasn’t roleblocked (confirmed with Fuji that my ability wouldn’t show up if I was), the one person who I could have been redirected to that wouldn’t feel it as far as I’m aware is Juliet who Ratchet said he protected but Juliet didn’t see me when she watched herself

The only thing that makes sense is Charles got hit by my rolecrush but didn’t know he did. But that should only happen if he has some kind of protection/immunity from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.