Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles not getting paralyzed by Ratchet’s action makes the most sense if it was because he had spikes protecting himself. But he claims he didn’t use it on himself.

I’m not sure how spikes as claimed would work with an action appearing in a WU. Someone could throw something soft at one of the people who are supposed to be protected to see.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Pokemon Trainer Rej has been one hit Killed

As you can see the lad had no Charrizard, I contemplated modkilling whoever brought up the topic and or kept angleshooting it for a reason to vote the guy ( even after I made that post of mine), and lets be honest most of the votes/ sus on him comes from this really bad angleshooting some of you guys did. Anyways this was not the best behavior from town I will tell you that much.
:choppawhat:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Charles not getting paralyzed by Ratchet’s action makes the most sense if it was because he had spikes protecting himself. But he claims he didn’t use it on himself.

I’m not sure how spikes as claimed would work with an action appearing in a WU. Someone could throw something soft at one of the people who are supposed to be protected to see.
You can use something on me. If it goes through spikes, I'll know.

You can use something on me. If it goes through spikes, I'll know.
I’ve only have the rolecrush. I was going to rolecrush someone before day ends to test that the person should definitely be notified.

If I get blocked on Spikes that won’t work but it can test how an action targeting Spikes will appear

Status
Not open for further replies.