Powers & Abilities Mihawk didn’t cut Zephyr arm

Mihawk fans are trying to spread this headcannon now that he cut zephyr arm
The only Option would be weevil

https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/31486/who-cut-off-zephyrs-arm
Yeah Zephyr is below Pocket Knife Mihawk anyways.
I think the third admiral besides Zephyr and Sengoku was killed by Rookie Mihawk.

Either that or Rookie Mihawk trashed all three admirals one by one or probably whooped Prime Garp's ass.

Not even Gol D Roger is termed Marine Hunter. Mihawk must have made Prime Garp eat shit in his rookie years.

Current Mihawk solos entire navy currently.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, he didn't. Mihawk is never depicted as that brutal. I mean, he does destroy people who mess with him, but he doesn't go around killing people who're minding their own business. Also, it was explicitly said the person who cut Z's arm was a DF user and that he joined the Schibukai during the time skip, so, yes, Weevil makes the most sense.

I think the third admiral besides Zephyr and Sengoku was killed by Rookie Mihawk.

Either that or Rookie Mihawk trashed all three admirals one by one or probably whooped Prime Garp's ass.

Not even Gol D Roger is termed Marine Hunter. Mihawk must have made Prime Garp eat shit in his rookie years.

Never stop making me laugh man 😂

Never stop making me laugh man 😂
Idk why you are laughing
Mihawk's strength is worth 3.6 Billion where as people neg diffing Vice Admrials get no clout.
He must have defeated Prime Garp in his rookie years.
Or maybe he nearly Killed Prime Kong when he was 20 or something and forced him out of combat role and made him commander in chief.

Considering Roger has issues with Marines but never called Marine hunter, Mihawk in his rookie years must have AT WORST terrorized navy more than Roger has.

not even Garp is called Pirate Hunter, Zoro must've already trashed WB and Shanks and Kaido when zoro was in east blue

not even Garp is called Pirate Hunter, Zoro must've already trashed WB and Shanks and Kaido when zoro was in east blue
Was Pirate Hunter Zoro worth 3.6 Billion?

Did Yonko alliance begged and paid Zoro to stop killing them?
Marines is a fucking organization, hunting random low level pirates isn't the same as shaking the entire organization with multiple top tiers and even a pirate king level character and them begging you to stop hunting them.

Don’t think so but volume 1000 which is oda writing is and thats what it Said
Hmm then it's obviously Weevil who joined 1 year ago, Mihawk joined more than a decade ago.

Mihawk's strength is worth 3.6 Billion where as people neg diffing Vice Admrials get no clout.
Being above Shanks itself is what warranted this bounty. Shanks non yonko bounty should be around 3bil or so
An admiral was shitting on the WBPs after tanking island splitters, Mihawk back then was equal to a young Shanks that was scarred by base Bb. It probably takes around 100 rookie Mihawks to beat prime Garp lol

Navy now recognize his strength + title + surpassing Shanks so a bounty like this is natural
Still got replaced by SSG along with other warlords, no one mentioned marine hunter

Still got replaced by SSG along with other warlords, no one mentioned marine hunter
Raplaced By SSG is hardly relevant when they are literally pissing themselves calling Cross Guild biggest threat alive and literally giving mihawk greater bounty than 3 Emperors.

Marines are literal dumb fucks lmao

Honestly I don't blame him for leaving it's only natural, you can't sleep at night if there are warships constantly bombarding your island
It was the same naval ships from last time , but I don’t blame him either it’s just marine hype and shows you that without an admiral on those fleets they made mihawk fleet that’s all

It was the same naval ships from last time , but I don’t blame him either it’s just marine hype and shows you that without an admiral on those fleets they made mihawk fleet that’s all
Why are marines pussies and paying mihawk to stop hunting them after calling him marine hunter?

Is it because 3 admirals are too weak for Mihawk?
Why is Mihawk given 3.6 Billion?

Anyway is it really coincidence that Admirals and admiral candidates' epithets are named after wild animals (Purple Tiger, Red Dog, Yellow Monkey, Green Bull etc), while Mihawk was called as "Marine Hunter"?

Was Mihawk actually not merely doing marine hunting, but actually colored beasts / admirals hunting?

Kinda explained why Akainu didn't want to send any Admiral to his island then.