Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
You're getting pretty defensive there buddy. Trying too hard to look like a real urouge fans?
We don't tolerate fakes in the Ma D Monk fan club:beckmoji:
Im the realest urouge fan, i was the only one to remember his birthday on this forum + i am the only one to powerscale him
Post automatically merged:

This infidel thinks Enel>Urouge:tchpepe:
Pero your zoro wank exceeds, your urouge wanks, you shouldnt even be on the council

You're lucky im nice

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
Well I also remembered it. But since he us a MONK and they don't celebrate earthly shit like birthdays, I didn't mention it. So there you have it. You. Are. Fake.
there are different types of monks and urouge clearly celebrates birthdays because he prays to joyboy and luffy is the essence of joyboy
(also urouges hobby is love making which isnt allowed in traditional monkhood)

DONT TRY ME

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
β€Ž
BBP needs some hype asap. LOda lost many chances to hype them so by giving Shiryu a good 2B bounty to hype him just with a big number is very possible.
Everything Oda's been doing in the New World is to set up Blackbeard's rise to power. We had Luffy get his Yonkou moment with Kaido, Buggy get his Yonkou moment by becoming one, and Shanks get his Yonkou moment by messing with Green Bull. So, Blackbeard is next, right? Caribou wanted to tell someone about Shirahoshi(Poseidon) and Pluton in Wano. Hmmmmmmmmm. We know Blackbeard loves history and wants power.

Outside of Wano is Zou and Whole Cake. If Blackbeard moves on Wano now, he can get the Road Ponyglyphs from Zou, Whole Cake, and Wano, as well as get Pluton, and Sukiyaki, a Ponyglyph translator.

Blackbeard spent all of the pre-time-skip biding his time until he could unleash total chaos at the end when everything was set up for him at Marineford. Same thing here. Blackbeard will attack Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano (I think he'll make Ace and Whitebeard zombies on Sphinx, too).

Oda has made it so that there is one Yonkou, Blackbeard, who has no Road Ponyglyphs. Oda has also made it so that three Road Ponyglyphs, a translator, and Pluton, are all in the same area. It's ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TIME!

Everything Oda's been doing in the New World is to set up Blackbeard's rise to power. We had Luffy get his Yonkou moment with Kaido, Buggy get his Yonkou moment by becoming one, and Shanks get his Yonkou moment by messing with Green Bull. So, Blackbeard is next, right? Caribou wanted to tell someone about Shirahoshi(Poseidon) and Pluton in Wano. Hmmmmmmmmm. We know Blackbeard loves history and wants power.

Outside of Wano is Zou and Whole Cake. If Blackbeard moves on Wano now, he can get the Road Ponyglyphs from Zou, Whole Cake, and Wano, as well as get Pluton, and Sukiyaki, a Ponyglyph translator.

Blackbeard spent all of the pre-time-skip biding his time until he could unleash total chaos at the end when everything was set up for him at Marineford. Same thing here. Blackbeard will attack Whole Cake, Zou, and Wano (I think he'll make Ace and Whitebeard zombies on Sphinx, too).

Oda has made it so that there is one Yonkou, Blackbeard, who has no Road Ponyglyphs. Oda has also made it so that three Road Ponyglyphs, a translator, and Pluton, are all in the same area. It's ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TIME!

Well i dont doubt the setup but we have to wait for the payoff. Oda lost the chance to have BBP invading WCI and instead he gave us this Lata/Germa shit. If this "lets go take it before the Marines" thing is not something really big i will lose my last hope.