Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Then I hope the information you received is somewhat wrong.

Ok for Mihawk and Weevil, ok even for Sabo and Rev, but imho it wouldn't make any sense for Boa not to be imprisoned. Not in the slightest.
They have abolished the Warlord system and proceeded to fail with every one of them? It would be garbage: they had better capture at least one.
:seriously:

Crocodile/Mihawk/Buggy - Cross Guild

Apoo - possibly will work with Morgans now

Bonney - with Sabo possibly

Drake - Sword

Urouge - joins BB?

Kidd, Law on their own thing, but at least they have a crew. Boa might be a freelancer like them, joins Luffy's grand fleet, or for some weird reason ends up joining the Sword group, or captured, be it marines or someone else entirely.

Weevil - has no crew that we know of, so what is he gonna do?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
What is this weakness I see from people claiming to be koby fans. Man up. How little faith is being shown. Him failing to capture her is it is true isn't a problem. If she had to flee and they still took Amazon lilly it's a win because it directly means she couldn't defend it. If coby was the main reason for this it means she deems him a threat
True, Coby probably scared HANCOCK off and he win her heart like Luffy and he decide to let her go. It was pure mercy from Coby to pirate empress

What is this weakness I see from people claiming to be koby fans. Man up. How little faith is being shown. Him failing to capture her is it is true isn't a problem. If she had to flee and they still took Amazon lilly it's a win because it directly means she couldn't defend it. If coby was the main reason for this it means she deems him a threat
She would flee anyway because sending constant marines is a chore to constsntly defend the island, like Mihawk said, unless you are a Yonko with a crew of their level on that island set.

Status
Not open for further replies.