Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
how do you choose between trash and trash?
There's this:

And then there's this:

I actually like a good deal of the Scabbards (Raizo is fucking hilarious), but, honestly, the most effective and useful Scabbard was BY FAR KANJURO... the fucking TRAITOR. Like, UGH. If Wano is actually over and this is the end of them, WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF CHARACTER SPACE. PLEASE REDEEM THESE FUCKS ODA, PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

God everyone not named Raizo, Neku, and Inu was so fucking useless in Wano during serious moments.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Wait where is that Coby getting a L coming from? Did I miss some hints aside from Perona hint from Redon? :parkcry:
Holy shit I praised Coby on Reddit saying he's Luffy's Marine rival and bam he getting a L :parkcry:
What?! Why would you do that? Rivals don't worship their counterparts. Coby worships Luffy. Luffy is no rival of Coby, Luffy is his idol or something.

Even Hancock getting a W is little surprising. I thought for sure that Fujitora or some other marine Top tier would capture her.

It basically means Oda decided to hype all Shichibukai after wanking YCs for the last 5 years. Oda is basically throwing YCs in trash and pulling Shichibukai out of trash.
Oda Never cared about Yonko Commanders honestly. Other than Beckman Roo Yasopp and Ace

They were always filler for the crew to fight while Luffy fought the boss

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I thought we are getting BB bounty this chapter. We should make a poll about his new bounty.

I'd say 4.5 billion (double his last bounty, same as Luffy's raise).

Top 5 Best Things about Dressrosa:
1. Law
2. Corazon
3. Kyros (by FAR one of the best dads in One Piece)

So, I lied about there being 5 things /s
4. Doffy
5. Fujitora

Status
Not open for further replies.