Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on if she has Adv CoC. To me, any REAL top tier has it. That's why, even though I love Law so much, I can't put him near the top 10 yet.

If Boa has Adv CoC like I think, she's top tier, around the Yamato tier. Capable of clashing with Kaido, but not beating him.

If she doesn't, then you're right, she's below top tier. You're underestimating her fruit, though: she was able to turn Pacifistas into stone.
If she does have that then she would be a top tier

Stop the bull. Luffy defeated a warlord pretimeskip without haki without gears.

He defeated another one without haki as well.

You people trying to equate all of these warlords to mihawk level. They aint
Bro this ain't pre time skip now. Boa has been saved by oda for so long. He ain't gonna just make her pre time skip Croco lvl now.

Even croco got massive massive hype recently. So why should Boa be any different. Why would she be the ONLY warlord that gets an L now?

Bro this ain't pre time skip now. Boa has been saved by oda for so long. He ain't gonna just make her pre time skip Croco lvl now.

Even croco got massive massive hype recently. So why should Boa be any different. Why would she be the ONLY warlord that gets an L now?
Doffy was saved to and we saw how that went. So again don't get your point.

Croc got hype but that was expected since he performed well in marine Ford and clashed with high and top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.