TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thats way out of context tho, they have no problem with Naruto whatsoever and can put him to sleep whenever they want.
Kurama has nothing to do with this he was never in the equation to begin with.

"Even the titles of Uchiha and mist swordsmen pale in comparison"
Then you have "if we faced off", Itachi mentions "every great hero has a weakness" then proceeds to use the chick as distraction, which means he avoided confrontation with Jiraiya as their face off would be bloody.
Yes… everything before the but isn’t about Jiraiya, the context is entirely different.

Burrito Next Abomination
-All important Uchina and Hyuga are brought back using Edo Tensei, Neji is very disappointed with his nieces and accidentally killed Burrito
-Orochimaru developed a new weapon to replace the now sadly useless Naruto and Sasuke, we see their silhouettes behind Karin
-The new Ino-Shika-Cho are sent to the forest of death to hunt down Madara, Itachi and Shisui
-A mysterious squad from the Cloud said they’ll take it before it falls into the hands of Konoha
-last page we get the Uchihas’ bounties
Yessssss. I can finally get my crack ship Neji x tenten.

My rant as satire to Wiwi

ODA WHY YOU DA DISRESPECT CODY WHO IS GOING NEXT BE GARP OR GOKU BLACK POWER UP LEVEL STYLE,

I HATE BOA HANCOCK THE SNAKE WOMAN ,
I HOPE SHE WILL BURN TO DEATH.

I HATE YOU ODA FOR WRITING CODY LIKE THIS ,

Note : don’t take this rant seriously It meanlt to be satire .

@TheAncientCenturion you won the bet, pick any boa Hancock picture and I wear for month .

My rant as satire to Wiwi

ODA WHY YOU DA DISRESPECT CODY WHO IS GOING NEXT BE GARP OR GOKU BLACK POWER UP LEVEL STYLE,

I HATE BOA HANCOCK THE SNAKE WOMAN ,
I HOPE SHE WILL BURN TO DEATH.

I HATE YOU ODA FOR WRITING CODY LIKE THIS ,

Note : don’t take this rant seriously It meanlt to be satire .

@TheAncientCenturion you won the bet, pick any boa Hancock picture and I wear for month .
Needs more fucks to match wiwi rant. Also, did any info drop?