Status
Not open for further replies.
its almost impossible for coby to follow in zoro and luffy's footsteps
thats why he decided to become a mere admiral .
eos zoro jobs both coby and helmeppo together :suresure:
Idk what this clown take is, but Koby has been beta since episode 1, what kingly ambitions? Not to mention Admirals are piss weak in comparison to yonko, to the point where even kaido who is considered one of the weaker yonkos (in comparison to shanks, white beard and roger/shiki) is able to scare them off.

Hey bros, check with me, Redon posted these images of these holy knights, and investigating a bit, a few chapters ago (1054), Akainu cited a unit unknown to us readers, who are the so-called "knights of God", and apparently Mjosgard did something that got in the way of the world government. DrumzTv posted the hint that says "Friendly Fire", that is, there may also be a relationship with Mjosgard.
If this chapter picks up where the last one left off, it could be Sabo's account of what happened and how Saint Mjosgard helped him in some way, maybe getting in the way of this knight of God for Sabo to escape, or something.
@EtenBoby does anything I said make sense or is it all bullshit and should I throw my detective career in the trash?
actually pretty accurate:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.