Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Yeh it’s actually lower then I thought. Means Nami will beat it end of series
:myman::moonwalk:
I think Oda wanted to give her high bounty , that's why she was hyped in jump festa. But he knows how toxic will be fandom.

Now both Dofla and Hancock will get invitation from cross guild :pepebusi:
Jewellery Bonney bounty must be 3 billion

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@GoldDiamond what happened to your boy Coby? Failed to do shit to Hancock, got captured by Blackbeard, while Hancock fucked majority of Blackbeard's crew.

:risitexcla:

I mean, Kizaru got cockblocked and said that they would need special prep to even attempt to capture him (note how severely injuring and k.o.ing Rayleigh also counts as capture and that bounties are dead or alive, so they don't have to capture him alive).

Rayleigh is just built different.
Even Bonney escaped from Akainu, capturing someone is nowhere near as easy as defeating them. Escaping an Admiral is not hard, doesn’t change the fact that Rayleigh would get mid diffed by Kizaru at worst, and Shanks’ superior just ran away from this man. Lol

I think Eten might be trolling. But if not..... BOA fucking NEGGED TWO BB commanders lol.:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:

Thats basically similar to what green L did to King and Q:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Well we don’t know how strong those guys were. Only 4 strawhats are Commander tier and above it could be the same for blackbeards crew. I will say the Blackbeard pirates look pretty mid outside of Blackbeard himself.

I'm giving Oda a benefit of the doubt but what the fuck did Blackbeard do when Luffy was in Wano to get a 1.749 billion increase?

It's not even funny anymore, Blackbeard was worth 2.247 billion at the end of Act 1, then at the end of Act 2 he announced that he's leaving his island to get something. You don't just get 1.75 billion increase for just sailing to another island.

As I said, I'm giving him benefit of the doubt but I feel like there is no real reason for the increase.

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.