Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafitte got hyped by a legend from the past and when a Level 6 prisoner starts getting insubordinate Lafitte was ready to kill them on the spot.

Keep crying clown
- Your Two Piece hype for Laffitte doesn't exist in OP. Tsuru mentions Laffite being some corrupt officer in Sea he's from. This is about Tsuru knowing her people lmao, she's literally the "Great Staff Officer" for a reason and focuses on intel.
Corrupt Police officer >> Legendary Pirates who shook the world. What a clown statement to make.

- Again more delusion, he told the Marines to stay where they are and don't come close. Lmao. Didn't say shit to the ID prisoners, stop reading Two piece. That's Shiryuu asking the ID dudes if they gone disband if Teach fails, Laffitte ain't say jack shit.

What did I tell you fucking clowns about downplaying Boa and Prime Kuma? Muh "But Doffy has better portrayal" lmao eat shit. Having a lack of anti-feats is usually more important that having better feats but also being the first one to take an L. Best goes last. simple as.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sword are absolutely in the drain right now, what is their purpose? To job like CP0?
Oda really hates the Marines now suddenly lol.

These new Seraphim soldiers are gigantified Lunarian child soldiers? Presumably purposely kept alive and experimented on too then?

You have a LOT to answer for then Vegapunk...Although Punk Hazard made that evidently clear too ofc...

What about Smoker and Tashigi going to Vegapunk too then? Why do I have a bad feeling about that now especially?

Theres a theory that Kuma with Dragon might be a sleeper agent reversed against the Revolutionaries ironically hence why the WG/Marines are able to eavesdrop on the Revolutionaries now too. Unless Dragon is outsmarting the Marines/WG and thus purposely baiting them here? The Revolutionaries are meant to have an interference jammer or whatever, something to block eavesdropping, Dragon has one at least? Very confusing...
I still suspect the Sabo contacting Dragon may be Devon or a WG trick somehow...

Back to this chapter though, this is crazy! Why does BB want Boas power? What could he need it for? Sticking with an infiltration theme potentially? Making it great for getting past most people at least?
I suspect he may get it for his mysterious 10th captain who imo might be female but at least attractive at least?
Unless he can give his cremated more than 1 DF or wants it for himself for some insane reason? LMAO!

Fuck these chapters are so much more interesting, exciting and intriguing than Wano too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.