Status
Not open for further replies.
i think many people are having a misconception here. BB backed out bcz there is rayleigh joined group , not solely bcz of rayleigh. The opponents side have rayleigh, who can fight BB for some time. In the mean time with boa will defeat most of his captains ( only shiryu ?). On the other side we already have marines with their new SSG. If they helped Boa to take out BB commanders ,then you can expect BB(yonko) crew has already fallen. BB is smart one when he saw rayleigh, he knew that this will not end well for both sides if he pushed them excessively.

I hope Rayleigh's arrival isn't like, "I saved the princess at the last second", it would be bitter after a great performance by Hancock.

Face off against a Marine fleet and a Yonko crew - bringing down two of their officers. It's powerful women like this we need. :kata:

I wonder if boa and blackbeard got their new bounties before or after their conflict

If its still going that would mean bb did something even before coming to Amazon lily. If its after than boas bounty is probably taking into consideration everything that happened

DId they or did they not announce these bounties after the cross guild formation?
They did. They're not gonna say " oh we're increasing croco's bounty because he joined up cross guild" out right:nicagesmile:. Because thats obvious shit. They dont have to spell it out.

Do you think croco would have gotten this bounty if he didnt join cross guild at all?
Yeah he would have. If he got full credit for cross guild since he created it his bounty would be on par with Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.