Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy's portrayal in MF, PH and DR wasn't just for fun. He gets trashed on by losing to Bound Man but this was basically the debut of Gear Fourth - and it still means little since Doffy got mortally wounded by another Warlord whose DF is broken af. But, Hancock has a significantly lower bounty than Crocodile, while Buggy even took the whole fame, which shows yet again how strong Oda views Crocoboy.
And croc has been hyped twice by doffy not the other way around.
:steef:

I think? no. I know? yes cause that's what's shown in the manga.

Doflamingo's CQC abilities >>>> alabasta luffy's.

In a fight Croc is low-diff material for doffy. What makes him dangerous is the DF's other insane abilities outside of a fight.
You should stop the pre ts powerscaling. Its over, Warlords is the new wave.

So when Luffy finally finds all four locations of the red poneglyphs and robin deciphers it, then they all are going to have a clean sail to the One Piece? No drama? Just them sailing by themselves to Laughtale? BB, Kid, SHanks none of these groups even care about the One Piece. One group is too busy taking Ls trying to find devil fruit powers for some reason, the other group are fodder, and the last group just appears when a movie needs advertisement.
Savage

They capture them to lock them up. Killing them in the process is fine as well, as it's dead or alive. They won't protect one pirate from another. As the CP0 leader said: Let the pirates kill each other off.
Again your point does not apply to bb. Killing boa means he gets her fruit which means you are making a yonko crew more formidable

That's a phrase I never expected to hear too LMFAO! WTF Oda?!

@DoctorIndigo Not sure if our Doctor is here still but I swear he must have been part of MADS too lol. I want a female scientist like the one Boa fought in 3D2Y for it too or someone else at least. Sanjis mum?
Judge who creates mindless clones, experimented on his own kids and indirectly killed his wife being the nicest of the team is all kinds of messed up. Not sure I even want Vegapunk to show up now. Just nuke him off screen. That's what he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.