Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna make any big statements yet but...

• Katakuri w/ Oven uses awakening on the 4 Vinsmoke Siblings and can't beat them in a timely fashion
• Boa Hancock uses her devil fruit and defeats 2 confirmed captains in Teach's crew, neither of which should be below the Vinsmoke Siblings.
• Boa Hancock's bounty is 300mil less than Crocodile's implying he can replicate this feat / do it just as easily
• Doflamingo is relative to Crocodile...

Not to disparage Katakuri, not the point of my post, but the strong Shichibukai might be a tier above Right Hands & Katakuri.
katakuri's haki is above doffy as even when luffy is at the end of WCI. He can only barely equal to katakuri's haki.

So BB could use meru meru no mi even if hes ugly, any feelings towards the user will make u a stone, oda actually used BB as example and said if u feel disgusted about him it will turn u into stone lol

Why TF even hype them up as more than a sufficient replacement to Shichibukai, and then hand them massive Ls in their very intro?

Are we supposed to feel any semblance of threat from the WG/ Marines at all? Or is Oda expecting us to laugh at the supposed final villains of the series LMAO?

How are Shichibukai, who except for Mihawk, didn't even have anywhere near the hype of YC1s, all exceeding 1 billion?
FFS Doflamingo, one of the most hyped and built up Shichibukai, was like YC3 tier lol.

What is even this writing?
None of them were serious
Maybe Moria but that’s it

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nice fanfic
No other YC show top-tier form of Haki like ACoO foresight
King defence hax is racial trait + Zoan
Marco defence hax is Mythical Zoan
Katakuri defence hax is advanced Haki + Paramecia

Katakuri as past Luffy opponet and the replacement to Meme will obviously relevant in the future unlike the ex-WBP loser and the test subject for the SSG clone army

I don't wanna make any big statements yet but...

• Katakuri w/ Oven uses awakening on the 4 Vinsmoke Siblings and can't beat them in a timely fashion
• Boa Hancock uses her devil fruit and defeats 2 confirmed captains in Teach's crew, neither of which should be below the Vinsmoke Siblings.
• Boa Hancock's bounty is 300mil less than Crocodile's implying he can replicate this feat / do it just as easily
• Doflamingo is relative to Crocodile...

Not to disparage Katakuri, not the point of my post, but the strong Shichibukai might be a tier above Right Hands & Katakuri.
Devon and Vasco are losing to Low/Mid Trio members. They are Vet lvl fodder.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, he shouldn't, because her devil fruit is unique. She doesn't have to fight, she just elicits a reaction and once it's achieved, they turn to stone. He cant do that. He'd get crushed.
And the threat of this ability is worth less than Sir Crocodile, whose logia was highlighted as a key reason his bounty increased. So yes it does.

Its not difficult, theirs got updated because they joined each other, but once its unfrozen, you get a new bounty.
Are you being dumb on purpose?

Marines literally caught the Warlords by surprise, before the news of their dismissal was made public. WHY would they give them new bounties before they knew if they can be captured or not? Are you not realizing how illogical your scenario is?

And if she got 1.6 bil for not this, but what she did over her career. That gives her even more hype, holy shit. Superior to Marco, King, Katakuri who spent decades on the seas as active criminals. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.