Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the next island is Marco Island...Marco's fruit stolen and wb's grave digging and Weevil's attack are not far off
The last few chapters proved that Oda wants to be unpredictable...I wouldn't even be surprised to see Weevil join Luffy's crew
However, he is the only person whose bounty has not been revealed...I think it has an interesting story

Hes the richest man on the planet he doesnt give a shit about tesla stock dude.
He uses his twitter to talk shit 99% and 1% to post photos of his rockets he never even mentions tesla.
Bruh he abso fucking lutely cares about stock and market. He posted that Tesla would be accepting Crypto because Its the next great thing. He had bought 1 billion worth bit coin before that post. Then crypto value went up because of that. He dumped the Bitcoins. then announced that they'll not be accepting crypto after all cause its "bad for the environment". He is 100% a pump and dump artist.

I think the Warlords should have all converted to the Marines side and made Mihawk and Crocodile Admirals or something. That on top of the SSG Would be great. Oh and also Making Dragon an Antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.