Status
Not open for further replies.
When you break into the world’s most dangerous Pirate prison, almost get killed by poisoning, and start a free for all deathmatch among the world’s most dangerous criminals in order to recruit the winners, only to have two of those recruits get insta-negged by their own sex-drives in their first battle

Oda has been making all of the SH opponents look like trash, except for Luffy’s opponents

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is good. Oda literally wrote us not know what koby is capable of and had a yonko crew capture him. Nothing slanderous about that
Yes, there is potential for something because Blackbeard saw him as valuable enough to capture in the first place.

Personally I'm all for Koby hype if Oda goes down that path.

But knowing how the internet can be I expect that you'll be seeing a lot of that panel of Koby getting captured until the next time we see him.
:peperain:

We legit saw how FS wasn't that helpful against things you can't see with Luffy and Apoo. Also, if Katakuri can't keep track of more than one person because of Flampe example, then he shouldn't have been able to dominate the Vinsmoke siblings, should he? He was not paying attention to his own underlings lurking behind the walls. That's not the same as fighting multiple opponents at the same time.

We already saw him outmaneuver Jinbe, Pedro, and Bage casually as a matter of fact. Also, Flampe's needles are called silent needles, so they're some harder objects to sense. Ain't nothing silent or undetectable about Kuja arrows. I already said Hancock is the only threat to Katakuri, which means she can hold her own against him. It's her underlings that you're overrating.
Her underlings are an entire race of archers who will be attacking him from all angles, you’re overrating him I’ve never said they would fight him 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.