Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu's magma and Kizaru's laser, in Lunarian's body? Sounds legit strong if that's the case. I don't think they also have Fuji's gravity or Ryokugyu's nature powers tho, as Fuji and Ryo just joined the Marines later, and it will reduce Fuji and Ruo's uniqueness if thats what happens.

For example, I saw that some people believe that his bounty is over 2 billion or that he is close to shiryu
I mean, that’s just because he’s set to be Sanjis opponent and since sanjis already at 1.032 his Opponent needs to have a higher bounty than that. And seeing that Luffys opponent has almost a billion over Luffy, I’m sure Sanjis opponent will have at least a few hundred million above sanji. Right now I’m guessing 1.8-2 billion.

And being close to shiryu is just because that’s how Oda writes zoro and sanjis opponents? none of this is wank

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Right now BBPs are looking like the lamest Yonkou crew followed closely by SHPs.

RHPs and Cross Guild are looking OP. Cross Guild can easily become the most powerful organization in the World now if they get the remaining Shichibukai (Hancock excluded, It's clear she is not joining Cross Guild) and possibly Enel.

G

Gorosei Informer

Then the hell I will unleash will make Kinyagi look like a priest.

Make Wiwi look like an ASMRist.

And make Seth look like a therapist.

This is one of the most hilariously witty and ironically beautiful posts I've seen on here too! I never expected those 3 to be given the most ironic jobs you could designate them, we need to frame this post somehow hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.