Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why did they steal Koby?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Now bb wants to blackmail Akainu and Garp?
Oda forcibly connected Koby to the next arc so that Luffy could save one more princess at a time:seriously:
BB just wanted to be a Marine Hunter like Mihawk. Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Yeah, because being beaten by an Emperor and BB in particular is an "L"? There are a maximum of 10 characters in OP that could be on par with BB and even less that could be defeated and be considered "losers".

Having said that, someone as important as BB has kidnapped Koby; it means he is very important in some way, it seems.
cope

Sanji's dad is a steroid king who is helping him so him being comparable to Jinbe at no 4 is cool
It’s always the genetic argument with you clowns

So if you’re short at first but still a pretty good basketball player then you hit a small growth spurt boosting your height slightly then are you really that much of a better player because of your height genetics?

Some people are super tall but trash at basketball. Basically what I’m saying is that without training and his prior battle strength, Sanji wouldn’t be shit with his enhancements

but keep crying bc a chef>>>>Your greencuck fav

G

Gorosei Informer

@EtenBoby i think too many people are assuming the Serephim are the SSG directly. Do we have confirmation? Or are these just their weapons?
Oh dear lol, Eten was getting a little annoyed earlier with having to tell people a few times that they're not the SSG itself lol.

I figured its Imus personal holy/gods knights that are the SSGs new weapons too or something. Maybe these are intended to replace his former set of knights too?

How strong are these children that they are being used as weapons by the WG too?! I mean people keep calling the giants fodders but isnt it interesting giants and Elbaf are being saved for last and we've still not seen giants with DFs canonically yet either?

Smoker hype

Smoker clashed with Hancock
Smoker beat Yonko Luffy twice
Smoker clashed evenly with Sabo
Smoker clashed evenly with Ace
Smoker beat Yonko Buggy.

Name a marine with greater feats.

Loby beat by Alivida

Loby beat by post enies lobby exhausted Luffy after sneak attack on him.

Loby beat by Pre timeskip 1% Luffy during marineford

Loby beat and captured by Blackbeard pirates despite having a fleet of marines around him

Honestly Loby is a walking L people you all need to subscribe to the Smoker hype

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I didn't like Coby but I am pretty excited for him.
It will be amazing to see were Oda will take this.
A complete jobber or will turn out to be hero of Marines.
He must be getting Alvida flashback

Nowhere in thr spoilers did it remotely mentioned your point either..

The spoilers say bb captured him

Not boa, not her kujas. None of them were deemed important to or strong enough based on what we got to do so
Eten literally said it was a Shanks situation. That clearly means he came in there mid battle
Lmao can you even read, BB went there for Hancock to begin with

H

Herrera95

Prime Moria is >> Doffy, but current Moria is weaker
Cap. Why Prime Moria would be stronger than Doffy? Because he fought Kaido took a beat and left Wano with Ryuuma's sword and body?
Kaido wasn't at his prime back then and we don't know how the fight went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.