Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference is that unlike the Pacifista where Kuma was the original and the others were modified machines to be "like" Kuma, the Serephim seem to actually be individual lunarian children.

Look at where King was when Kaido rescued him. Plus, all of the Serephim allegedly are unique in design and not the same. I think it suggests they are all actually Lunarian with their own powers, plus the augments that the SSG gave them, potentially.

I wouldn't consider these just nameless copies is what I mean.
That would also be a possibility, unless they are adroids.

I think the difference is that unlike the Pacifista where Kuma was the original and the others were modified machines to be "like" Kuma, the Serephim seem to actually be individual lunarian children.

Look at where King was when Kaido rescued him. Plus, all of the Serephim allegedly are unique in design and not the same. I think it suggests they are all actually Lunarian with their own powers, plus the augments that the SSG gave them, potentially.

I wouldn't consider these just nameless copies is what I mean.
these shits will still turn against the WG, predictable...

Androids + the powers of the admirals logia >>> this lunarian children's garbage

SSG is an unprecedented disappointment

That doesn't make sense. They had more tenure and awards unless he is so damn strong and famous that it over shadow the current higher ranking marines there
he aside from Garp is literally the only one with the reputation "hero of the marines" thanks to the rockyport incident. We can't assume every other marine has that award

even if he's weaker he's a symbol of the WG.

Hyped for the chapter!

My guess
So I take it BB about to kill Hancock, Rayleigh arrives and makes a bit of a threat halting BB. Preceeds to calmly offer the lives of BB's stone back. Ray could either slice them dead if needed or Hancock can turn them back. In exchange for bringing them back BB will spare Hancocks life. It's implied Ray knows he can't defeat BB hence the negotiation, best he can do his destroy his crew and perhaps injure him. BB spared Hancock after his crew is turned back but he steals her fruit before leaving.

Plot twist
From the picture above. Hancock is forced to either join BB or see Rayleigh get killed by BB + crew. She accepts and bends the knee.

Sabo is the 10th Titanic captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.