Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Either that or Koby's mom pulled the same tactic ar Portgas D. Rouge but for way longer :usoprice:
Or somehow she met Toki who sent her 20 years into the future?

Thats a point btw...did Toki jump 800 years at once? Or she kept making tons of consecutive jumps to travel 800 years in total? Like 20, 50, 100 or w/e years in a row?

I think she said she jumped multiple times and ended up in multiple places but I really can't remember....

New straw hat member can be ...
1-marco - he has good understanding with other straw hats member...he want to protect Luffy just like jimbe cause whitebeard tell him to do ...he has very useful devil fruit...if Marco don't join the straw hat,there is possibility that Blackbeard attack him .... Black beard is the reason behind the death of ace and whitebeard...he has good experience in pirate world
2-boa Hancock -Recently he fought with blackbeard...he need protection,she is Queen of Amazon Lily and Luffy is officially a yonko ...she love Luffy
3-yamato -may be yamato join them cause we don't know what she will do
Hancock joining after Yamato stayed would explain this at the very least

But I dont think I would like that...still better than Carrot tho:doffytroll:

Dude, Doflamingo knows a lot of secrets that could be very useful to Kurohige, also, Doflamingo has underworld connections and so...

The most likely option it's Kurohige plotting something like a trap for Kuzan because he doubts about his loyalty or something, but I wouldn't discard the other option, Doflamingo one.
I know, I meant that there is no way the WG would exchange a big deal lile Doffy for a captain like Koby. And using Koby to trick Aokiji would be smart

Seriously... do you think guys that Doflamingo is gonna lose the party? Really?

We have seen all the Shichibukai wereabouts minus Edward Weevil, and all of them are alive and free!

Why would Doflamingo be the one who gets jailed? It makes no sense, he is a character that knows too much to be jailed.

Somehow he will get free, and Blackbeard making a deal for Coby makes sense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.