Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to downplay the BBPs just because they were turned to stone by a gimmick fruit.

It only means they're weaker than Hancock/ their haki is weaker, but that doesn't raise Hancock stocks when it comes to combat.
How doesn't it raise Hancock's stock when it comes to combat. Does akainu not possess the most lethality due to his DF? lol.

We haven't seen anything to scale garp over Rayleigh or call him pk level. All we know are the rumors about him almost catching Roger a few times and helping his crew take down rocks but we don't know how much garp actually did. Realistically luffy was almost captured by the Marines several times but that doesn't make smoker pk level and just because garp allied with Roger at God valley does mean they were on the same level just the same team.
You are right. That is why I wrote Garp perhaps where as Ray is a definitive no. We can only judge by the rumours at the moment but we also know that we need to take info with a pinch of salt.

So what's gonna be some hype moment for Weevil? He doesn't seem to have any sort of crew as far as we know.

And he had the highest known frozen bounty among the warlords shown, I expect over 2 billion at least for him, with an admiral hyping up his strength.

Umm pretty sure likes of Smoker and such also got training from Garp. Considering Oda mentioned he wanted to draw his interactions with Smoker and co. And Kong wanted to keep Garp and Sengoku for the new youth marines.

Not to mention Bogard trained Koby, not really Garp.
Well those 2 are the only ones who have explicitly been shown to be trained by him.
Also he states that he's being trained by Garp, so I ain't accepting that Bogard shennanigans, just cuz he was doing some swordsmanship training with them one time. Bogard is a swordsman after all.

So what's gonna be some hype moment for Weevil? He doesn't seem to have any sort of crew as far as we know.

And he had the highest known frozen bounty among the warlords shown, I expect over 2 billion at least for him.
Imagine a 2bil bounty just for having Wb's raw physical strength, fuckin hell Wb stocks can't go higher than this

I just wish Cell Max was a bit more fleshed out.
Such a cool concept.
They should have had him destroy everyone and had him defeated in the Part 2 Movie
Yeah, it would've also been cool if Cell Max had retained Cell's original memories. That way he could've recognized Gohan, and there could've been some more interesting developments. It was still a good movie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.