Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
sanji always has the drippest fits
Facts, in the canon his outfits are always so good

in the movies on the other hand…

to be fair this one is only at the beginning of Gold but most of the time they make him so ugly and for what 😭

So people jump to conclusions
This annoys me, been disliking Redon’s dumb bullshit baiting lately. Instead of outright spoilers we now have this stupid culture of giving shit hints thanks to him too. He trolls and trolls but when someone else provides spoilers instead of him he starts throwing tantrums like a little baby. SMH

His lifestyle is pretty hilarious, dude sells himself for slavery to cover gambling debts then casually escapes the next day.

I'm beginning to think he was above both Shanks and Mihawk in his prime, his legend is too big to ignore, like I feel when someone hears "Dark King" it strike more fear than Redhair or Hawkeye.
I personally think so too.
Just look at how famous this motherfucker is.

He is literally known in all history books, Nami Robin Chopper Sanji Zoro even retard like Luffy knew who he was.

And they didn't even know what the concept of Yonko was.
Plus here is Garp, the hero of Marines telling us how crazy Rayleigh is

I think he was pretty much same ball park as Roger Garp Whitebeard and a cut above current top tiers

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro you know damn well what I was trying to say when using YC3 level, it generally means Cracker/Jack/Vista strength-level fighters. Stop playing mind games.
And even that isnt valid lmao.
As I said earlier, unless they fight Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe they aren't Commander tier and they need not be Commander tier to give tough fights to the rest of the SHs lol.

Don't even know why you're downplaying Hancock, this chapter shows she held it down against two forces and needed to be taken out by Mr. Yonko himself, not the "legendary" underlings or the SSG scrubs. If this is more of that secret Doffy agenda though then
Who's downplaying Hancock lmfao? I've ALWAYS had Hancock & every Warlord being atleast relative to Commanders and Ive always maintained that they would dispose Veterans with ease as shown multiple times in the story (Atmos, 2 VAs, Smoker vs Doffy etc,). What Hancock did this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary and is expected for any Shichibukai.

Claiming BBPs Vets who Hancock beat are equivalent to Jack/Cracker/Vista to wank Hancock is down right insanity when we've seen next to nothing from them so far which puts them up there lmao. That's not me downplaying Hancock, that's just you being retarded.

I don’t know how one can exclude garp from PK level I just don’t get it
Roger was pirate for Decades before God valley incident, we saw young Garp Sengoku & Tsuru as marines, they were practically friends by the end Roger & Garp. I believe Roger pulled ahead of Garp in power. Just like Luffy in last arc, 3 major powerups in a week lol. Not that big of gap but still, Roger says to Garp, we almost killed each other, that doesn't mean Roger=Garp, Roger mentions in Oden flashback, for marines to send Garp or Sengoku to make it interesting, that doesn't mean Sengoku or Garp=Roger.

It's like King & Katakuri/Roger & Whitebeard

Queen Jozu Smoothie
Garp Rayleigh Sengoku
also on this lvl is Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Cracker/Shiki lol

ALL Commander lvl but some are 1st 2nd or 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.