Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shnksq

We see Yamato talking to Luffy

Luffy is angry with Yamato for not following her dream

Zoro says to me in Wano that they don't need Yamato
They’re fighting scene

He was still Roger's rival, he has big balls meaning good haki, 2 named swords and a decent devil fruit. He was cucked by the power of imagination.
Eh he's a rival like Useless Midd is rival of Luffy, doesn't stop Zoro from Low diffing him.

Basically he wasn't a rival anyways, he was a silver medalist and lost a race to Roger.
Whitebeard was the only Pirate (not named Rayleigh) who could match up to him.

Big balls and good Haki aren't always true either lol but his Haki was probably average enough.
Top tier for sure but nothing more.

He even has less clout than Sengoku from Old Era and that is really saying something.

No when he got trashed and didn't do a single damage to Garp and Sengoku.

If I walk in and pick a fight with 2 heavy weight UFC fighter and get my ass beat I won't be considered stronger than those UFC fighters.
Putting him on your average Yonko/admiral level is one thing.
Putting him on Pirate King level, above Rayleigh is just nonsense.

Dude hasn't done shit in manga.
He didn't walk in and get his ass beat though

The fight lasted for ages and part of Marineford was left battered after their battle

In a 2v1 btw

It isn't a reach to say Shiki is above Rayleigh

He didn't walk in and get his ass beat though

The fight lasted for ages and part of Marineford was left battered after their battle

In a 2v1 btw

It isn't a reach to say Shiki is above Rayleigh
Idk what ages mean lol, top tier fight lasts for days. Garp Sengoku took care of him in hours and had no damage on them while Rayleigh was fucked up bad.

It is a reach to put him above Rayleigh when Garp said Marines can't take on Rayleigh and Whitebeard at the same time, Rayleigh alone is fighting an Admiral in their prime in his old age and admiral throw a tantrum, literally single handidly stopping a yonko crew, when he's more famous than yonko and admirals.

If Prime Rayleigh fought Garp and Sengoku, they would at least take some damage.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Imagine a strawhat wyper vs king
it would have been insane :noo::noo::noo:

but i guess if he did join the crew would be crowded with heavy hitters
Battle of the sky gods
:kata:

Still had had my favorite weapon in the series

Imagine haki covered bullets/shells
:stealthblack:

Idk what ages mean lol, top tier fight lasts for days. Garp Sengoku took care of him in hours and had no damage on them while Rayleigh was fucked up bad.

It is a reach to put him above Rayleigh when Garp said Marines can't take on Rayleigh and Whitebeard at the same time, Rayleigh alone is fighting an Admiral in their prime in his old age and admiral throw a tantrum, literally single handidly stopping a yonko crew, when he's more famous than yonko and admirals.

If Prime Rayleigh fought Garp and Sengoku, they would at least take some damage.
Prime Garp (who's equal to Roger btw) and Sengoku beating Shiki in a 2v1 in hours is supposed to make Shiki look bad?

And what's to say Shiki can't do the same? We don't know everything he can do but we DO know he was incredibly strong

Impossible to tell but I'm leaning towards nah

Eh he's a rival like Kidd is my captain is rival of Luffy, doesn't stop Zoro from Low diffing him.

Basically he wasn't a rival anyways, he was a silver medalist and lost a race to Roger.
Whitebeard was the only Pirate (not named Rayleigh) who could match up to him.

Big balls and good Haki aren't always true either lol but his Haki was probably average enough.
Top tier for sure but nothing more.

He even has less clout than Sengoku from Old Era and that is really saying something.
We can't determine for sure, he's an empty slate and it's up to people to interpret his power level. He's slightly weaker than Roger true but his portrayal was legendary nonetheless.

Oda randomly inserting Yamato plot line on a chapter that isn't the focus of her, but doesn't elaborate on that plot line in a chapter that was a focus of her. Makes total sense. What's next, are we going to get a flashback next chapter resolving the Kurozumi plot line?

He was still Roger's rival, he has big balls meaning good haki, 2 named swords and a decent devil fruit. He was cucked by the power of imagination.
Here is a small comparison between old top tier in their Prime
King & Katakuri/Roger & Whitebeard

Queen Jozu Smoothie/
/Garp Rayleigh Sengoku
also on this lvl is Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Cracker Biscuits/Shiki Armada lol
Shiki became chiken after Roger conflict. Number 4 in Xebecs crew = Roger Lol
Shiki only has Big Militiary Army Low top Tier

ALL Commander lvl but some are 1st 2nd or 3rd

Prime Garp (who's equal to Roger btw) and Sengoku beating Shiki in a 2v1 in hours is supposed to make Shiki look bad?

And what's to say Shiki can't do the same? We don't know everything he can do but we DO know he was incredibly strong

Impossible to tell but I'm leaning towards nah
Considering Marines want no part of Old and Rusty Rayleigh who trained Luffy who knows secrets of void century, has huge bounty but they don't even have balls to fucking with him after he completely owned one of their admiral puts Rayleigh in a class that shiki is not in.

Because that is old Rusty and retired Rayleigh.

Yes losing to garp and sengoku doesn't make him look bad but it isn't some crazy feat.

Either Roger and Rayleigh replaced in that situation are at least losing with taking garp or sengokus arm with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.