Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well if Garp and Roger were battling it out for years without conclusion, and we know they did that in their prime years, plus their portrayal in god's valley, it'd be going over the board to simply disprove they are on the same level.
Battles b/w pirates and marines generally end with the pirates escaping before more allies appear, so they're usually inconclusive, which doesn't make the parties involved equals. We have definite evidence to suggest Roger was ahead of everyone and their mothers and the fact that his rival remained the strongest after his death confirms it further. The most you can say for Garp is that he was not weak enough to be defeated by Roger without a hard fight.

Whitebeard is above Roger just like Mihawk is the WSS. Where his hype comes from is irrelevant, that's mainly by the community anyway. Roger's whole pk fame came from Whitebeard simply allowing him to proceed unchallenged, gave him Oden too so..
You can't pick and choose what to accept and what not to accept. It's been said multiple times that Roger and WB are equals. So it doesn't really matter if WB had the WSM title at that time or not. It isn't mere hype, we have explicit statements confirming it for us.

I'm not sure if the Hancock losing her fruit stuff is legit, first because it was said by Jinbe that Blackbeard and his crew thet they killed DF users and then loot from their body. Smell like a retcon
Second, if it is as easy as spoilers make it sound like (Hancock wasn't even unconscious) why didn't Teach take Marco devil fruit? Ain't selling me he has no interest in a mythical zoan with near perfect regen ability for his crew

Battles b/w pirates and marines generally end with the pirates escaping before more allies appear, so they're usually inconclusive, which doesn't make the parties involved equals. We have definite evidence to suggest Roger was ahead of everyone and their mothers and the fact that his rival remained the strongest after his death confirms it further. The most you can say for Garp is that he was not weak enough to be defeated by Roger without a hard fight.

You can't pick and choose what to accept and what not to accept. It's been said multiple times that Roger and WB are equals. So it doesn't really matter if WB had the WSM title at that time or not. It isn't mere hype, we have explicit statements confirming it for us.
Roger would never run from a fight

I'm not sure if the Hancock losing her fruit stuff is legit, first because it was said by Jinbe that Blackbeard and his crew thet they killed DF users and then loot from their body. Smell like a retcon
Second, if it is as easy as spoilers make it sound like (Hancock wasn't even unconscious) why didn't Teach take Marco devil fruit? Ain't selling me he has no interest in a mythical zoan with near perfect regen ability for his crew
Or any WBP df for that matter. Jozu and Blamenco are great picks too (diamond df, and a df with potential to store limitless objects). As far as we know none of these df's are taken either.

If Sanji actually becomes a yonko level character without advCoC while he decides not to use his arms fighting only part time with his kicks only..like that is some ridiculous hype.

Imagine if he actually trains and gets a devil fruit. He would basically put Garp to shame when it comes to raw potential @Wildfire Kaios
Most definitely! I think the perfect devil fruit for him honestly would be the mera mera no mi but there’s no chance of him getting that

In fact i don’t think he’ll be getting one at all seeing as how he practically is a living devil fruit without the swimming side effect

But yeah it would be mad hype for him to be compared to someobe like garp! But he needs to improve his haki before he could make that happen

S

shnksq

Its a method jesus said in dresoroesaa

Bogard

You can't win
From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Red Hair Pirates take Marco near Sphinx Island (Whitebeard homeland). Marco is leaving the ship at the beginning of the chapter to fly towards Sphinx Island. It's a funny part.
Let me guess. He invited Marco to join again with a funny look, but Marco denied him again as well

:catsure:

-Hancock can't use her own fruit. Blackbeard has it now
Well that settles it then. If BB already got what he wanted(Hancock's fruit), with his character he probably didn't see the need to do anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.