Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Not really I still want him to get stoned would be hilarious if anything lol
Nah he's too high profile to get stoned in by Boa.
:gonope:

She can have the commanders except shiryu

But I wouldn't be opposed to Blackbeard turned into stone if he could move while being it.

First person to be able to move while turned to stone in the series.

More feats for him
:steef:

"Moderator note: Take it with a grain of salt. It's apparently true but our trusted providers have yet to confirm this information."

I don't get it.

If no trusted providers had confirm it yet, how can you know that "it's apparently true" ???
What else can it be about? it basically just "this the reason I should stay and not leave yet but I see ya soon/later"......lol

The reason why I think the boa losing her DF part is fake is because Lance said some part of these spoilers are fake, but we know that the Koby, Turning to stone, Rayleigh, Yamato, Bounties and macro part are all true. So it leads me to believe that Boa just simply had her fruit negated, and cant use it against blackbeard and right before he can take it, rayleigh stops them

I am not talking about that...I am saying why are we in Amazon Lily? No indication in the story at all. Like many other things, they just happen.
BB wanted hancock's fruit we already knew they were hunting powerful df users and when the warlords where disbanded they made a move.

Lines up with the story its just something no one predicted

BB wanted hancock's fruit we already knew they were hunting powerful df users and when the warlords where disbanded they made a move.

Lines up with the story its just something no one predicted
No, Hancocks DF is not OP...she makes it OP being the most beautiful.
And how is that hinting at attacking Hancock when there are actual better OP devil fruits Elsewhere. Like Sugar, BMPs, Law etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.