Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point, i'm really starting to think that teach will also steal luffy's DF power, leaving him to fight using haki alone
Oda is def not gonna do that without the iconic power, he will somehow regain his df back through Vegapunk (he may steal his df back from Blackbeard with his own method, or recreates Luffy's df), and develops some new form of haki to prevent Blackbeard from stealing his df again.

This all assuming the spoilers are real, let's wait and see.

Oda is def not gonna do that without the iconic power, he will somehow regain his df back through Vegapunk (he may steal his df back from Blackbeard with his own method, or recreates Luffy's df), and develops some new form of haki to prevent Blackbeard from stealing his df again.
or, more simply, after bb dies all the fruits he's stolen from alive users will go back to them

It doesn't matter how you feel about it Zoro fan
I was right about Zoro getting ADVCOC before he got it, couple of chapters after Luffy.
Mihawks & Shanks strength, now Mihawk haters are hidding I said Prime Rayleigh=Shanks=Mihawk Yonko lvl now Rayleigh doubters are hidding.
I will be proven right about Akainu v Sabo and not Luffy.
Going againts me is like Lottery (1 in 100000000 you will be right)
Also Midd is irrelevant til the end for a couple of panels helping luffy

Marines are absolute joke again

Kong you’re the only one who ain’t fodder
They're not. Nothing has happened to them stop losing faith. A bunch of fodder+weak Vice Admirals losing means jack shit at this point of the story.

- Buggy needed help from Crocodile.
- Navy deadass only send Koby after Boa.

Doesn't matter how much fodder loses, the core members of the Navy remain untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.