Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Luffy held double Yonko attack? Right, me neither. :myman:
Instead he ended up knocked out by one Yonko 6 times, died once.
Meanwhile, Zoro ended a guy tougher than Kaido in under 10 minutes.
G5 Luffy was knocked out twice by Kaido who can barely stand. :kobeha:
6 times? Knocked out twice in g5? Guy tougher than Kaidou? Can I buy meth from you? I am willing to pay a rather handsome amount of money for it. It seems to work wonders on you

you aren't funny fuck off

Nope, it was never shown that Luffy will be the strongest, quite the contrary.
You think that man who took 6 Ls just against Kaido will be the strongest character OP has to offer?
That would be nothing but disgrace and insult to actually strong characters.

With people like Rocks, Roger, Rayleigh, Oden, Shiryu, Shanks, Mihawk being swordsmen...
...Zoro standing above those characters is guaranteed to be the strongest character in all of history.
A laughing clown like Luffy shouldnt be even in top10 of all times. Plot armor isnt strength.
Lol, guess Kaidou ain't strongest given he has 7 losses in his career. Same for your Zolo who has 2000Ls in his life. Plot armor isnt strength and yet you claim that Zoro is guarenteed to be strongest. No. 2 will always be no. 2 in SHP. No amount of head canon and insertion of swords in the ass can change that. 🤣🤣

G5 was knocked out twice? Hallucination. Tougher than Kaido? Hallucination. Held the attack? Hallucination. Fodder zoro had to be wrapped in bandages and protected from King by Sanji. He nearly died being in touch with the move for 0.00001 sec. You are the most deluded man here.

Status
Not open for further replies.