Status
Not open for further replies.
He still feels the attacks even while blocking. Every bone in his body got crushed by Hakai due to the force. It would be optimistic af to assume Zoro isn't suffering clean hits from Kaido 1v1.
Hakai is fucking Island level attack
Drunken mode Kaido isn't dishing out attacks even 1/1000th of that.

Plus now Zoro has CoC barriers and CoC coated swords are naturally more durable.

But mihawks hype isn't just assumption anymore
He's confirmed a character who is above Yonko and his strength alone being worth 3.6 Billion

Surpassing Shanks in skill alone means his speed and obs must be better as that's part of skill.
For now i still have Kaido above Mihawk and Shanks slightly. Probably gonna change in the future tho

If the marines get involved with Blackbeard's business thanks to Coby, VA Maynard could really get a huge scene, which would be a callback to RL history and his name's origin, and perhaps Garp gets involved aswell, which could lead to decent interactions with Aokiji, if he's also involved and all in all it could lead to a God Valley-scenario...

Man I just want to see Garp in action

For now i still have Kaido above Mihawk and Shanks slightly. Probably gonna change in the future tho
Mihawk high diffs Kaido
If Mihawk was yonko
Had territory
Was pirate a 30 years
Former rox pirate
He would be worth 6 billion

Kaido never considered Shanks his inferior neither did wg as shown by his bounty chapter

Kaido considered Oden a legit thread.

There is literally no logical argument for Kaido besides fake ass WSC rumor.

Zoro is just a different kinda fighter
He doesn't need to tank Kaido hits, he literally has three swords coated with top tier Haki to block.

Plus one or two of Zoros hits equal like 10 or 20 of Luffys.

Depends on limit of King of hell and if zoro can use King of Hell Ashura..he stands a solid chance.

nothing in zolo's arsenal can match Luffy's finishing moves lmao:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.