Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because Crydo isn't covered in bruises and KO'd lmao:luffylaugh:

What's your excuse for zolo being the biggest joke in Wano?
Lmao look at Luffy's piss poor advCoA and AdvCoC attacks pre Nika

They literally failed to slow down Kaido for even two seconds

Zoros Ashura literally did more damage to Kaido than all of Luffys attacks combined before Bajrang gun.

Zoro was worried he was not able to put Kaido down with 30 broken bones but he still did infinitely more damage than Luffy's pillow hits :funky::shocking::seriously::kuzanshut::choppawhat::beckmoji:

yeah teach and get theirs ability without killing he was about to kill boa LMAO, and teach has flashback with koby i ready said all those stuff like 5 hours ago and everyone called me a drunk
Is Coby hyped/considered strong by someone? Is there something Power level related to him?

There is only 1 way that I can see BB getting out without a L: Rayleigh giving him road poneglyph rubbings
How does this even turns in favor of BBP ? He is with his captains and accepting a "truce" against 2 enemies is a W ? Oda's missed another opportunity to hype them unfortunately. I am not talking about neg diff Ray but at least have BB and/or Shiryu exchange some blows with him and fight for some time.

yeah teach and get theirs ability without killing he was about to kill boa LMAO, and teach has flashback with koby i ready said all those stuff like 5 hours ago and everyone called me a drunk
If you’re wrong I will mass report your profile for pretending to be a leaker

Status
Not open for further replies.