Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Mythical Zoan Enhanced Healing/Regen factor is not a speculation. Its an actual phenomenon in manga.
I agree there, but just not sure on if Ashura is what made Luffy's hits harm Kaido. Red Roc with ryou had Kaido bleeding from the mouth and CoC Coating punches are way stronger so to me it just seems like Luffy saw that Zoro used CoC Coating on Kaido to hurt him, so he realized you could do that and did the same thing to start hurting him too.

I agree there, but just not sure on if Ashura is what made Luffy's hits harm Kaido. Red Roc with ryou had Kaido bleeding from the mouth and CoC Coating punches are way stronger so to me it just seems like Luffy saw that Zoro used CoC Coating on Kaido to hurt him, so he realized you could do that and did the same thing to start hurting him too.
Well Red Roc didn't do some significant damage.
It was very minor to the point where Kaido was still taking Luffy's hits but when Zoro unleashed flying dragon blaze Kaido was shitting himself and forced to dodge

But Red Roc then again is a named attack. Those were nameless CoC Punches and they were doing a lot more damage than a lot of named CoC punches from Luffy later on.

Btw I don't think Ashura is CoC Coating, maybe minor CoC leak from Enma but its mostly CoA.
Zoro's current Ashura should kill Kaido or at least knock him out for days with insanely big scar, much bigger and deeper than Oden's.

Status
Not open for further replies.