Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wang Zhi was so strong that BB couldnt defeat him alone and needed Koby's help or Wang Zhi was just some old dude and BB just smacked him and Koby finished him and took the credits?

Jokes aside i dont know which is worst... You have Luffy declaring war against BM & Kaido while BB fought Marco& remnants and Wang Zhi...
I don't think Koby took any powerhouse physically himself during that incident. He is not that strong (his spirit is tho). Yet his actions indirectly helped BB. I have no idea why BB wants him still, definely not for the raw power lol

It's also possible Coby defeated Wang Zhi for Blackbeard without realizing he helped Blackbeard in the process.
That would make sense tbh because his bounty of 214m indicates that he is nothing special.

And for the guys who will uproar "BoUnTy iS nOt StrEngth", he wasnt a warlord. Best case scenario is IF he was hiding for decades which is also doesnt make much sense either.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Why would BB need coby to defeat an enemy for him? That makes BB look more incompetent than he already looks. Also, how weak is wankshe if coby can defeat him?
I think it's more like Coby did his job for him. One thing about Blackbeard is that characters tend to help him along the way without them realizing it. Take for example Luffy, he cleared Impel Down's security for Teach and that allowed the latter to swoop into level 6 and gather his new crew with almost no issue.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rayleigh knows that luffy is joyboy, shanks knows that luffy is joyboy, that's why he gave him the hat so any of the other members of rogers crew would know that he is the one they've been waiting for and help him. Roger's crew and maybe whitebeard are the only ones who know the secrets from laughtale about joyboy and the void century. There is absolutely no reason to compare Kobe to luffy. Just because chinjao spoke about something he knew little to nothing about doesn't mean you have any reason to project that stupid logic from one character to an entirely different and mostly unrelated character.
It is about choosing people to succeed them. Rayleigh's reasons for choosing Luffy have nothing to do with what Chinjao said He called Luffy his successor because he trained him. Joy Boy thing is completely irrelevant here.

Status
Not open for further replies.