Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I never cared about her tbh. We all enjoyed triggering Sakura fans back in the day. Sakura bashing was about as popular as Itachi wank lmao. Ngl, Sakura fans back then were much worse than you.
I know. I was part of them on reddit even when the Manga was still running weekly. The debates there were beyond anything I've ever witnessed on OG or WG. Fucking hilarious. I had like 15 different accounts trying to back myself up when several people jumped in an argument.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbh, I never cared about her tbh. We all enjoyed triggering Sakura fans back in the day. Sakura bashing was about as popular as Itachi wank lmao. Ngl, Sakura fans back then were much worse than you.
Man I wish I was around when Naruto was coming out weekly
Or come here on WorstGen earlier in the series of One Piece
It would've been a lot of fun
:kriwhat:

:milaugh: As if Koby defeated this Wang Zhi no name on his own lmfao
Of course not.
But we know EOS Coby > EOS Zoro.

Zoro said that Helmeppo Will be a strong enemy.
Helmeppo said coby Is way ahead of him.
Coby > Zoro then or Helmeppo wouldn't be strong for Zoro.

Also Garp > Rayleigh.
Coby parallels Garp, Zoro parallels Rayleigh.
Also Helmeppo is Zoro's parallel in the marines, while Coby Is Luffy's rival.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Of course not.
But we know EOS Coby > EOS Zoro.

Zoro said that Helmeppo Will be a strong enemy.
Helmeppo said coby Is way ahead of him.
Coby > Zoro then or Helmeppo wouldn't be strong for Zoro.

Also Garp > Rayleigh.
Coby parallels Garp, Zoro parallels Rayleigh.
Also Helmeppo is Zoro's parallel in the marines, while Coby Is Luffy's rival.
Koby himself is a Zoro fanboy.
Deal with it.

HOLY FUCK LOL! I jinxed it with mentioning Rocky Port Incident recently! No wonder you liked my post earlier mentioning it @EtenBoby ?@ssg

@Ssg super suit coby

@BangOO🍅 was it you who was hyped for Wang Zhi or something on here? I know Tekking was but I swear some of you were on here, at least a meme or something? Lmao.

Wtf is this though?! Koby helped Blackbeard take on Wang Zhi and it lead Blackbeard to getting Hachinosu?! Was Wang Zhi that corrupt/evil or something, that Blackbeard was the better option?! I'm so confused by this...

Law was involved with the Rocky Port Incident too and this pretty much CONFIRMS that the Rocky Port Incident IS RELATED to the Rocks Pirates as I've been saying lately and in the past!

BRUH LMAO

:snoopy::crazwhat::arnoling::sighting::eeke::hohoho:

:pepebuggy::pepecroc::pepehawk::lulz::kailaugh::luffylaugh::ace::beanmean::pepebusi:

Koby stocks are high

Status
Not open for further replies.