Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point we gotta ask ourselves the amount of bias there is in the community.

Rayleigh the living God Tier legend, compared to Whitebeard, makes an Admiral question his entire existence, has the knowledge of void century and huge ass bounty yet Marines won't dare fuck with him, probably has one of the highest bounties in the series but we downplay him because he is associated with Zoro.

Dracule Mihawk, one of the only two men in history to make a black blade, strongest swordsman in the world, literally calls shanks a one armed has been, his battles are called legenadary historical events by Whitebeard but we downplay him because he is associate with Zoro.

A random ass jobber "Legend" from Rocks Crew with the most generic name possible
mUh hE's StRoNgeR tHaN kAiDo

Come on now lol

Boa Claps Lataluri's asshole

At this point I am starting to think @Kiiro was right all along

Doflamingo >Lataluri
I dont know how strong Koby is, but I doubt he can defeat Katakuri.

And talking about Boa? It can be debatable with the new spoilers she defeated 2 commanders, 1 of them hailed as the strongest female just below Big Mom. Dont know how strong she is, but definitely ia a Yonko Commander tier.

Talking about her bounty, Boa is not as strong as a Yonko, maybe not as strong as an Admiral at worst she is Yc1. But with an island under her, a lot of warriors and in calm belt, she holds great military power for he bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.