Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's been 2 weeks and they are still bitching that
Oh hold. People think this is a bad thing for Mihawk.
:milaugh:

The coping overload around here is reaching new levels.

It took BB 2 years, Yonko statue, his crew, 2 power DF, territory, and double crossing people to reach that bounty.

It took Shanks 6 years, Yonko statue, his crew, and territory to reach that bounty.

Mihawk obtained his bounty by just existing and being the WSS. He was just living a peaceful life and not bothered anyone for years.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No I am not saying you are downplaying greenbull , I am referencing to other people , I should myself clear, to other people, not you.

What I am saying people change opinion on king before and after zoro fight him. The greenbull new feats will change people minds like king current feats.

So I am comparing greenbull to king in terms of hype, downplay , and before and after main character fight him.
‘’Hope it clear up confusion.
I see, my bad. I agree with that. I don't even think he needs any redemption. He's fine the way he is. He is by far the most productive top-tier. Some people are always gonna find excuses to downplay the characters regardless of how good their feats are. We can't really do much about them.

I mean, I’m sure he’ll use it at some point lol. Oda wouldn’t give the man a black blade and have him never touch it.

….right?
Although the possibility of that is as good as Zero.

Oda isn't bout to bring Green Bull to promote Shanks and then Shanks to promote Mihawk and randomly give Brocolli admiral a black blade that he never uses.

Best we can hope for him is decent Ryou but lets see.

Wow, it's been 2 weeks and they are still bitching that

Oh hold. People think this is a bad thing for Mihawk.
:milaugh:

The coping overload around here is reaching new levels.

It took BB 2 years, Yonko statue, his crew, 2 power DF, territory, and double crossing people to reach that bounty.

It took Shanks 6 years, Yonko statue, his crew, and territory to reach that bounty.

Mihawk obtained his bounty by just existing and being the WSS. He was just living a peaceful life and not bothered anyone for years.
Mihawk is the ''MARINE HUNTER'', unique psychopath that hunts the marines. :suresure:

Do you see that ''MARINE'' word on that bounty poster?

Right corner on the bottom, it says ''MARINE'' :suresure:

That's what Mihawk is HUNTING. Mihawk should have the biggest bounty.

- BB's duel with Shanks was secret
- Mihawk's duel with Shanks was famous

Mihawk is a famous pirate since +12 years minimum
BB is a famous pirate since 2 years only

Yet BB already has higher bounty. :steef::cheers: BB isn't even in his prime yet, he will get a lot of bounty increases in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.