Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Brocolli having a black blade is legit Meme material tbh
You really are schizio today, hopping back and forth between denial and acceptance, lol

Like I said bro, you are overestimating the black blade. Mihawk’s big hype is that he is the world’s strongest swordsman. The black blade is only one aspect of that hype, it’s a huge deal but not as big of a deal as you think it is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
100% agree. Same taste and sensations.
What intrigates me about the black Elf Is the dark/horror surrounding him.
But of course, character-wise he seem to be the Classic "cool cold" dude with problem at manifesting feelings, but I am curious to see the role, or better the enemies he'll face and Sauron's strategy.

And agree, the hobbits give that "familiar" feeling and I am happy to see they have this role.
I also like the character of Elrond, Galadriel Is ok for me but I can understand why people find her annoying, since Classic Revenge kind of character, but well I am not really interested in her actually, not so far at least, so yeah I agree, her plotline for now Is far less interesting than the others.
I am happy that they addressed Galadriel as in the wrong immediately—Gil Galad recognizes the evil and Galadriel is going to fuck things up due to being single minded. It's.. Insulting to Galadriel the character, this adaptation of her. But for the sake of the show I am glad they aren't setting her up as that "lone wolf" who was always right trope. She's not doing any favors and the show isn't trying to push her unlikability as a virtue.

Yeah, Aedar/Black elf dude is a little too serious. That kid is 100% his son though, I refuse to believe otherwise. The whole Tir Harad stuff is going to be our action/horror set piece and I am for it. I was blown away by the house scene.

Elrond and the Dwarves were amazing! I had low expectations but they didn't make them into buffoons like in the hobbit movie, Durin IV was a character!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you think they'll expand upon some things Tolkien never explained/wrote like the Blue wizards?
They don't have rights to the Blue Wizards' names but they could make their own incarnation, I know the Tolkien Estate hasn't given Silmarillion rights out.

I expect to see a degree of fanfiction within the show and I am... Going to judge it for that but I'll be pleasantly surprised if these things are done in a way that at least carries the spirit of the work.

Oh okay. I have no problem with Koby becoming an Admiral when he’s like, 30 lmfao.

It said in a data book or some other supplementary billshit that Garp trained Kuzan. I usually don’t like referencing material that only exists to compensate for Oda’s failures as a story-teller but…it exists. Lol
luffy will be pk at 19
oda doesnt care about age progression tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.