Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all waiting the new stuffs, we need a new controversy to fuel the thread

During final war maybe Koby won’t reach is very prime. But Prime Kobs will be Prime Garp level or Prime Garp + (Shonen rule)

Zoro will be close but don’t see him reaching that

Kobs is monster material
Zoro's going to be World's Strongest Swordsman, stronger than Mihawk, Shanks and eventually Prime Ryuma, meanwhile Koby gonna be an Admiral lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Finally people won't laugh at me when I'll tell them dwarves are strong lmao.
Dwarves are still "funny" in their own way but I like how serious Durin could be.
And Elrond carisma and speech abilities, that was what I was searching for.
I am a bit disappointed for elves hair, and I am worried about Sauron since I didn't like the leaked image of his actor....
I wanted a long hair, Griffith like/Gai tsutsugami kind of Sauron as "Anatar".
That's supposedly not Sauron. Showrunners have said Sauron is in Season 1 but they will not announce who he is, that's the fanfic evil elf under Sauron. At least that's what I've read up to the present.

The dwarves are funny but they aren't jokes, which I like. And the black dwarf absolutely killed it too. During the dinner scene her acting was great, she was warm and friendly and also the loving boot that forced Durin IV to act.

That's supposedly not Sauron. Showrunners have said Sauron is in Season 1 but they will not announce who he is, that's the fanfic evil elf under Sauron. At least that's what I've read up to the present.

The dwarves are funny but they aren't jokes, which I like. And the black dwarf absolutely killed it too. During the dinner scene her acting was great, she was warm and friendly and also the loving boot that forced Durin IV to act.
Really? That's what I wanted to hear, I am happy, there Is hope then. Thank you.
:sanmoji:

But how is saving civilians helping Blackbeard ? i don't think bb gives a flying fuck about civilian casualty. Rocky port incident is turning out to be Like neo-god valley with a marine helping a pirate take down a erstwhile legend . Heck Coby even got hero of the marine title like garp did after this Rocky port matter. Law is also the mastermind of it , so did he also participate?
he helped bb by beating the bloke in charge of the island. in otherwords indirectly.

prob the best explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.