Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can actually see myself acting too, always had a talent for It according to others. And also, my friend and her father Who Is a huge fan of fantasy in general Just told me I give the "aristocratic racist Elf" kind of vibes lmao and that I would be a perfect Elf. They told me this in I dunno which context, series wasn't even out lol, she calls me "Elf".
You probably don't care but thank you for Remembering me this stuff lmao!
LMFAO did your friend's dad call you racist?

Tbh this show is a little weird with the "elf racism". I get it probably existed but it's very blunt so far.
All the budget went to locations/set I guess. I see a lot of people praising the visuals and cinematography.
True. And LOTR had a lot of money into hand making each costume. So, different priorities. I hope in season 2 they transition into a more elf look for these characters

Notice how Garp is a little bitch who got put in the hospital for years from a simple Hakiless punch from pre time skip Luffy??

One Zoro pre time skip Ashura attack will cut him into two pieces

Take that Chinjao level trash outta here who was too scared of Mihawk to even save admirals from him.

Hero of Marines my ass when Man is hunting marines in the open and all WG can do is pay him to stop.
Help me find that loser Ray in this Panel :queenhear::queenhear:

Anyone in his right mind knows that Koby & Helmepo will never be as strong as Luffy/Zoro. I doubt if they ever fight seriously besides a skirmish.

Just realized that Oda managed to troll rocks fans before even hyping them, Wang Zhi got trashed before even knowing about him :denzimote:
At least it's not gonna be like green bowl fake hype :josad:
Oda didn't even have to include him at all. He could have stayed a legend. But nooooooo..... Gotta wank Loby. And he's probably gonna be some goofy looking guy too. Rocks hype down the drain :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.