Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Blackbeard confirmed CoA haki.

Hancock an absolute queen not bowing down to anyone and if it wasn't for sneak attack she'd have negged Loby.

Loby still a bitch. Like what did he expect to happen telling Blackbeard to stop fighting he doesn't have Shanks here to back him up like he did in Marineford. God I hate his character.

Rayleigh is a Chad. He even said the 'current' him couldn't beat Blackbeard does that mean Prime Rayleigh > Blackbeard

:crazwhat:

Shakky being the last empress was a nice touch and I guess it confirms she left the island because of the love sickness but if she was part of the Rocks pirates who did she leave for hmm?

:quest:

Loby captured this kid honestly...

:snoopy:
She stopped being a pirate cause she was pregnant with mihawk

So Blackbeard confirmed CoA haki.

Hancock an absolute queen not bowing down to anyone and if it wasn't for sneak attack she'd have negged Loby.

Loby still a bitch. Like what did he expect to happen telling Blackbeard to stop fighting he doesn't have Shanks here to back him up like he did in Marineford. God I hate his character.

Rayleigh is a Chad. He even said the 'current' him couldn't beat Blackbeard does that mean Prime Rayleigh > Blackbeard

:crazwhat:

Shakky being the last empress was a nice touch and I guess it confirms she left the island because of the love sickness but if she was part of the Rocks pirates who did she leave for hmm?

:quest:

Loby captured this kid honestly...

:snoopy:
Roger and Ray
Luffy and Zoro

Both duos are built different

I bet Shanks and Ben too

HOLY FUCKING SHIT A YONKO ALONGSIDE HIS CREW IS FREAKING OUT FROM OLD AND RUSTY Rayleigh alone

Old Rayleigh alone literally pulled up a Shanks and in a much more bad ass way
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

He is equal to Prime whitebeard in his prime at worst
An old man with sword and an one armed man with sword,
And another with black blade, young, and with both arms. Shishio, I will be team Mihawk if he show a similar feat on panel. 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.