Status
Not open for further replies.
So when did they get DNA from the Warlords? I feel like it must've been pre-MF, when they had them all gathered together. I always thought there was more to this pic. The looks of distrust from everyone but BB, who is just enjoying his pie...

They knew they were being watched and very literally USED by the WG. Suspicions were high, but not high enough, somehow, since they seem to have gotten their genetic info
One strand of hair is enough.
In this picture several could have been collected ....we lost plenty daily.

What are your thoughts on the theory (I paid little mind to it cause I thought it was pretty lame but seems to make more sense now)

That Vegapunk used Lunarian DNA in the cure he made for Sora and the reason Sanji started feeling off after he wore the suit wasn’t the suit activating Germa tech but his contact with King strengthening the Lunarian DNA inside Sanji
It could be quite possible. Sanji is special, he’s different than his siblings and the only one with those "genes". It can’t be Judge's experiments then. It has something to do with Sora and maybe you’re right

Why is he stronger? Nothing stops Rayleigh from being stronger than Shanks or Shanks stronger than Rayleigh. We got the confirmation that Prime Rayleigh was stronger than the current BB, so if BB beats Shanks without a power-up, which is what the other guy's talking about, then that means Rayleigh was stronger than Shanks. It's that simple.
Too many leaps..

@Chaves

Like, mate, holy hell.

Gaining mighty followers. Being boss of pirate island. Expanding territories.

Youngest of Emperor, but has great trust from subordinates. His crewmmates are widely renowned. Got best balance of any pirate crew. No soft targets here.

Yonko bounties are heavily affected by their crew-mates.

If you're going to become a troll for cartoon's sake and actually go with the logic of a certified baiter like Erkan instead of Manga and somehow pretend commanding entire worlds and powerful crew has no boost to your threat level? Man, that's just downright ass. I refuse to believe someone can genuinely think something that ridiculous. So drop this agenda.

Much worse than your "Zoro smash sord together, no clash Kaido" stuff. Do better.
If that's true, Luffy would have far superior rewards than Law and Kid.

You know that Mihawk's position as an ex-shichibukai, the marine hunter, commander of the triad that hunts marines is a much more dangerous position than Shanks, who is much more peaceful and diplomatic and is not known for hunting marines, and nor does he lead an army that hunts the heads of marines

Status
Not open for further replies.