Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of puts my apprehension at ease that Oda was just going to outright ignore all the plot strings related to Zoro. It'll annoyingly be in a flashback but we're almost guaranteed to see what happened there. Perhaps when it's time to make his blades black.

@dizzy2341 come take your W
Yamato real reason to stay is protecting Wano
Guardian deity baby:funky::funky::funky:
Yamato: "I'm sure you all noticed too, right? The incident with the “forest guy" was only resolved thanks to someone's powerful Haki. Kaidou may have fallen... But now we have all those guys coming after Wanokuni!! I cannot allow it!! How could I go on adventures while I'm worried about this country? I'm sure we both feel the same way!!"
It's almost too funny how this all worked out. Word for word :yearight:

You mean to tell me that the "Guardian deity of Wano" actually stayed behind in Wano to help guard it?.. Who'da thunk?!:yasu::yasu:
Yamato says too that he is going to look for a personal goal in Wanokuni in order to fulfill himself even more.
Like a good mutt :saden::saden:
Now... @Outlaw You've mourned Lamatrash long enough and the time has come for you to show your raggity ass. That stank mouth of yours was shitting all over the place for months. Come cope for me one last time. I'd hate for you to go out quietly. Make a scene. The floor's yours.

@Topi Jerami @Rushwheel @SmokedOut @Blackbeard thought this might interest you fine gentlemen :pepebusi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.