Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t bait me with Madara….I beg you…

Irrelevant but early Itachi is top tier shitty brother

Uzumaki Karin is the perfect candidate, but no
Now he has an Uchiha kid that needs glasses

She took away Madara and give us Burrito, in that sense she’s one of the most evil villain ever
Top 5 favorite Naruto characters?

OMG a Buggy one LMAO! Thats gonna be hilarious! Buggys reactions to that will be top tier! @Rottkins @CoC: Color of Clowns @EmperorBuggy

Idk how but if Perona could have saved Moria somehow, that would b really swell and sweet. We know Devon, Vasco and Blackbeard himself arent at the island anymore, so I wonder if Moria got left with Shiryu (And Avalo in the skull) and presumably the other BB pirates there then too?

I do suspect he might end up working for BB and Perona gets caught up in that too as a result of it. I really hope he and especially she don't die, I'm scared for it. Devon would never let Perona live too.
Perona's Fruit is a pain in the ass if you don't know what you're dealing with, so it's possible she could have used it to rescue him. I think Moria's dead, though. That's what makes Blackbeard the antagonist of this series: his willingness to murder people without a second thought to get what he wants. For a long time, I wanted Moria to survive to use his Fruit to resurrect Kaido, but, Blackbeard killing Moria and then using the Shadow Fruit to resurrect Kaido and Moria is even more evil.

Do you think the Blackbeard Pirates are on Whole Cake, too?

:pepecopium:

Zoro noticed King blocking his attacks, call King out about it and ask him if he is worried Zoro can injury him.

King is in flame mode.

King response was to enter speed mode and create distance.

King didn't answer Zoro's question or claim Zoro couldn't hurt him which would have been easy if it was true. Instead, He only claimed Zoro can't beat him because of his biological.

King is blitzed by KoH Zoro.

Learn to read and comprehend the chapter. King is a skilled fighter that understands his body better than Zoro. He wouldn't have needed to enter his faster mode, where he can evade attacks easier, if his defense mode, that makes him harder to damage, protected him from Zoro's ACoC attacks.
so not a single evidence of Zoro cutting Lunarian defense? Got it

Can't wait to see whoever bitch slaps SSG through lunarian defense
:kailaugh:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oh I'd love to have all OG Shichibukai in Cross Guild. But right now, based on Redon summary, it seems that Hancock is gonna look for Luffy.
And end with Cross guild
Especially if Mihawk and Boa are related
Hancock doesn't work with strawhats
There is Nami beating the shit out of Luffy and Sanji getting turn into Stone
+ She have a hax power , so managing it will be weird

Status
Not open for further replies.