Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's cope and you know it

Their purpose was to replace the Shichibukai and every character we've seen talk about them is confident in them doing so, such as Fujitora
No, it's not. Once again, being a replacement and being better or equal are two different things. There is a reason why Akainu was against it. Fujitora wanted the Shichibukai gone at any cost. This is a newly developed technology that has yet to be properly tested on the field. You can't take anyone's word about them for granted.

Mihawk's clone seemingly can't even get past BB's CoA defense. Good luck blocking Mihawk the same way.

No cope.

Blackbeard ran away forgetting his priority has happened before.
He abandoned getting a new ship when he saw Akainu was on ship. The difference was Akainu never said he would lose while old Ray was literally admitted himself he would have lost.

Fighting against Ray is useless because he doesn't have any good DF.
He literally left boas df because of Rayleigh tho

Again people acting retarded as usual in the chat .bb if I leave you you would turn us all into stones
Hancock: even if I die my ability can't be undone.
Blackbeard listens to rays reasoning cos if not he can't save his crewmates.
Ray: i can't defeat this black beard .
Clowns: old ray scared black beard off and made him run:seriously:

No, it's not. Once again, being a replacement and being better or equal are two different things. There is a reason why Akainu was against it. Fujitora wanted the Shichibukai gone at any cost. This is a newly developed technology that has yet to be properly tested on the field. You can't take anyone's word about them for granted.

Mihawk's clone seemingly can't even get past BB's CoA defense. Good luck blocking Mihawk the same way.
Until they're shown or stated to be inferior to the originals, I'm going to assume the opposite, because that's what the narrative has been saying this entire time

And of course they're built to surpass the Warlords in power, what else would they surpass them in? Cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.