Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i just read the summary wooow

The Seraphim units are crazy strooong

Is that Mihawk's swordsmanship i read?
With Lunarian defense?
And Kizaru's laser?
And Hancock's pretty face ! Lol but whats the use of pretty face for combat tho...

So no wonder Shichi are replaced since the Seraphims can combine some extent of Shichi's powers.

Aand wait is Old Rayleigh alone so strong? Or the combo of Old Ray-Shakky-Hancock is so strong to the point of being capable to make BB and Marines leave? So why did Ray say he can't beat BB?

I never underrate Rayleigh, but I'd like to see him in 1v1 with some strong opponent from start to finish before I can accurately rank him because I'm curious about his stamina.
His stamina isn't an issue anymore, if you're judging from the Kizaru stuff. Since he's gotten back into things thanks to Luffy giving him the purpose to live for.

I never underrate Rayleigh, but I'd like to see him in 1v1 with some strong opponent from start to finish before I can accurately rank him because I'm curious about his stamina.
I think Old and Rusty Rayleigh stands a solid chance against your average Yonko Admiral level characters like Kizaru Kaido etc.
Would get extreme diffed by Blackbeard.

Prime Rayleigh is too strong for current Era.

lf there will be a Crocodile Seraphim maybe it will give another hint as his Gender if he was a female in the past Theory..
Well Oda's been teasing for a long time with Crocodile..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Rayleigh when Roger's Son got fisted by some Magma freak

Also Rayleigh this chapter

Bruh :josad:
He probably didn't know that Ace was Roger's son lmao.
Plus Hancock is family to Shakky and IIRC Rayleigh even saved her & her sisters as children by providing them shelter & protecting them when they fled from Mariejoa after Fisher Tiger's assault. :kayneshrug:

With Lunarian defense?
And Kizaru's laser?
And Hancock's pretty face ! Lol but whats the use of pretty face for combat tho...

So no wonder Shichi are replaced since the Seraphims can combine some extent of Shichi's powers.

Aand wait is Old Rayleigh alone so strong? Or the combo of Old Ray-Shakky-Hancock is so strong to the point of being capable to make BB and Marines leave? So why did Ray say he can't beat BB?
Old and Rusty Rayleigh alone and no one else made Blackbeard and his entire crew shit their pants and leave. It was Rayleigh and Rayleigh alone.

And Rayleigh never said he can't 1v1 Blackbeard, he said Old age has made him too weak to be able to solo a Yonko crew. Again Rayleigh just being humble and speculating

With Lunarian defense?
And Kizaru's laser?

Old Ray alone. The only threat the others can deal with are BBs crew + SSG/marines. Ray would be dealing with BB, an extreme diff fight both want to avoid (BB doesnt wanna take that risk, and Ray wants to live for bit longer)

What's your take in Prime Ray now?
LMAO damn you quick with it huh.

Best case interpretation given Ray's words: Prime Ray was around Shanks' level, if he did stand a chance to beat current BB.

Worst case interpretation: he was stronger than any current Admiral, which should still be enough to edge out a win against current BB.

I mean both end up getting the pole so
Yes but unlike Ace, BB admitted Boa could kill all of them the moment he let her go. Going by summary it sounds like he sneak attacked her too.

With Lunarian defense?
And Kizaru's laser?

What's your take on Prime Ray, now? I remember you being one of the people who said he isn't even Yonko level or something.

Now, his presence and hype alone had similar impact as Shanks. Except, instead of Greenbull, he scared BB + his entire crew into submission. They left without even getting Hancock's fruit. They essentially left without accomplishing anything just because Rayleigh showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.