Status
Not open for further replies.
- The kid arrives where Teach is. The kid also has a flame on his back and carries a big sword similar to Mihawk's sword (in fact the kid looks like Mihawk child version that Oda drew in an SBS). The kid attacks Teach, the cut of his sword parts in two pieces the big mountain of the island.

- Sandersonia: "They didn't have a single scratch!! And strangely...!! One of them looked exactly like our big sister when she was a child!!"

We see a picture of that “Seraphim” face that the Marines used on Amazon Lily. Indeed, her face is exactly the same as Boa Hancock's face when she was a child, although her pupils are star-shaped.
Yooo those two parts are crazy!!

Lunarian kid Hancock and a Lunarian Mihawk ???

Holy shit 0 scar and the strengh to cut island like cakes:crazwhat:

Soon Lunarian Kaido, Admirals and maybe even some other greats pirates!

I wonder if luffy and koby will get their own whitebeard and sengoku equivalent?
They already have their rayleigh and bogard with zoro and helmeppo

I dont see blackbeard being luffy's whitebeard equivalent more like his xebec
Kid or law being more likely. Maybe them representing whitebeard and shiki

Sengoku idk lol
Just to say names Smoker, hina, drake, tashigi or maybe even sabo

I wonder if luffy and koby will get their own whitebeard and sengoku equivalent?

Sengoku idk lol
Kid and law 🤣🤣

Yeah but how did they get Mihawk to consent to this? Maybe masked as endurance test lol
I don't think replicating a basic ass slash is some rocket science.
Probably just mimicked Mihawk's technique

Some data is missing tho. How they have baby Mihawk clone? Was kid Mihawk getting tested in Marine Labs? Is that what made him grow up to be marine hunter?

Man if Mihawk escaped from WG testing facility to be Marine Hunter in his youth to start a world wide marine hunting revolution in his adult years that is probably best story Oda has wrote for any side character

Sengoku idk lol
Or maybe everything isn't supposed to be a carbon copy of last generation lmao

I don't think replicating a basic ass slash is some rocket science.
Probably just mimicked Mihawk's technique

Some data is missing tho. How they have baby Mihawk clone? Was kid Mihawk getting tested in Marine Labs? Is that what made him grow up to be marine hunter?

Man if Mihawk escaped from WG testing facility to be Marine Hunter in his youth to start a world wide marine hunting revolution in his adult years that is probably best story Oda has wrote for any side character
We’re not sure it’s young Mihawk genes, I assumed they were kids because King was a kid back then

Status
Not open for further replies.