Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing changed actually

Not everyone is a Commander tier + with the AP to damage them, not everyone is skilled enough to figure out their weakness (if they even have one), which was the key for Zoro to defeat King

Is there going to be someone to defeat one of those things despite their flames being "on"? Can it even turn "off"? These are good questions
Lol y’all skip the end of the fight where king literally had his flame on and was still dodging and blocking
Flame on or off didn’t matter once advanced coqs hit

If sanji fire was all that queen would have mentioned it
Kaido boro breath momo blast >sanji blue flame
Sanji fire destroyed queen arm
Kaido melted a mountain
Momo blew a hole in a admiral
Sanji flames can’t do ether
Blue flames are a higher temperature than Kaido’s and Momo’s yet you’re telling me they can’t do any of the things normal flames could?

Wadatsumi is bigger than a fucking mountain in fact bigger than pica himself and Sanji roasted him with NORMAL FLAMES………bro don’t quote me again if you’re gonna say something stupid I’m not in the mood for idiocy right now

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
For Hakiless Baby Mihawk Action Figure to do with Zoro needed 3000 Worlds and Haki to do??
Yes in theory its a big deal.

For Mihawk..uh much bigger mountain goes burr
Zoro cut a much bigger structure with an unnamed attack although with Haki. It's not a big deal for an invention that's supposed to replace Mihawk.

Mihawk's Origins
Was Born an orphan
Kidnapped by Pirates and sold to Celestial Dragons
They did experiments on him as a kid
He escaped wanting revenge and trained and trained
Started hunting Marines
Killed the 3rd Admiral besides Garp and Zephyr
WG Shat their pants
Decided to come to agreement to create Warlord System and pay Mihawk to stop killing Marines
:saden::risitexcla:

Blue flames are a higher temperature than Kaido’s and Momo’s yet you’re telling me they can’t do any of the things normal flames could?

Wadatsumi is bigger than a fucking mountain in fact bigger than pica himself and Sanji roasted him with NORMAL FLAMES………bro don’t quote me again if you’re gonna say something stupid I’m not in the mood for idiocy right now

Has sanji melted a mountain
Or blew a hole in a admiral? No
Name shit that happened in a manga not
stuff you piece together on your free time for your agenda

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Disagree lol.
It's a BIG deal if baby Lunarian Mihawk without Haki (?) or Yoru is able to do this with a single slash lol.
It's not like they're gonna age chronologically and grow accordingly. They're probably at their strongest or close to being the strongest they'll ever be. It's not a big deal with all the mutations they've got.

Bogard

You can't win
This chapter also confirms that Blackbeard is a strong armament user with massive physical strength

> He could block a mountain slicing slash with armament alone, and cutting attacks bypass armament better than blunt if the haki isn't strong enough

> Furthermore, when he held Hancock by the neck, she couldn't do anything to get away, showing that her physical strength was no match to his

And he also showed the ability to use observation haki preskip when he could sense Luffy's haki in Jaya and even evaluated it's growth back in Impel Down

No wonder then that he was mentioned to be commander level even without his devil fruit.

And it shows as well just how much underrated the Ace vs Teach battle was. No wonder their battle was threatening an entire island :kayneshrug:

Zoro cut a much bigger structure with an unnamed attack although with Haki. It's not a big deal for an invention that's supposed to replace Mihawk.
rEpLaCe mIhAwK
They put bounty of 3.6 billion on Mihawk.
It literally means they gonna pay someone 3.5 billion dollars to capture Mihawk.

Why not send the toy to get Mihawk that was supposed to replace him for free

(Not talking to you btw) but stupidity of Mihawk haters seriously knows no limit :gokulaugh:

Must be such a shit tier replacement marines felt embarrassed even sending it after Mihawk
They used it on jobber warlord like Hancock and it still failed.

Vegapunk is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.