Status
Not open for further replies.
A little breakdown based on what people here said:

- He saw potential in Koby, he will offer him a df and get another ship so he will become the 11th captain.

- Use him to lure marines (there are marines who care about him). Either use him to see whether Aokiji is a rat or not, or lure some other marine like Sengoku + Garp or Fuji to steal their df, while Garp perhaps steal his shadow with Moria's power?

- Sell him to Cross Guild, but unless it's very worth it I don't see it possible, and what would he use that cash for anyway, can't think much of this one

- Lure Crocodile and kill him for his df

Memes attacks couldn't even stop ulti > g4 my ass
Queen got back up and kod meme
Ulti has better durability than Queen then. Queen was still unconscious from non 2 haki attacks while the same Queen was not hurt by King's cutting attacks. Law is 1000x times more durable than Queen tanking multiple G4 level blows from BM. Parasite negs King. DJ cannot burn it. King cannot hurt Law while Law can 1 shot King with Mes or Gamma Knife

Last edited:
A little breakdown based on what people here said:

- He saw potential in Koby, he will offer him a df and get another ship so he will become the 11th captain.

- Use him to lure marines (there are marines who care about him). Either use him to see whether Aokiji is a rat or not, or lure some other marine like Sengoku + Garp or Fuji to steal their df, while Garp perhaps steal his shadow with Moria's power?

- Sell him to Cross Guild, but unless it's very worth it I don't see it possible, and what would he use that cash for anyway, can't think much of this one

- Lure Crocodile and kill him for his df
killing croc would upset me ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.