Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean King was able to do this:

The dom room is full of fire, and aint tree around (which would make even a bigger fire), that is just king using a bit of his power (lunarian flame).
If King would have seriously fought an admiral, at less I would expect a destroyed burn surroding.
My opinion is that King never recover from the damage that receive on Onigashima (no matter his hax,ancient power)
Even Luffy with mythical god fruit still had bandages and recovered same time as Zoro

an Admiral washes both those scrubs.

They literally have Mihawk clone (but stronger) as their servant
:shame:
Dude Old Rayleigh made an admiral question his entire reason for existence
Another admiral is blackbeards boot licker subroutine and Aokijis daddy black beard shat his pants and ran away in fear of Rayleigh

Don't even give me this bullshit
Hakiless Rayleigh is equal to one admiral

And lol and Sanjitards coping
This chapter literally shows how far far FAR ahead Mihawk is than sanji can dream when Child mihawks action figure is above EoS Sanji.

Marines feel too embarrassed to even use it against Mihawk who can destroy 1 million of those instead they are willing to pay 4 billion for anyone who has balls to get Mihawk before he kills one more admiral.

I feel real bad for you sanjitards lmao
Imagine begging for scraps and getting shit with each passing chapter

But eh bro maybe if judge supplies some more sperm, he might surpass Baby Mihawks action figure by EoS. Its almost as strong as Dressrosa Zoro. Almost.

Don't cream on admirals now to get bounty points from Marine wankers

They only showed BB's old bounty which he got 2 years ago when he became a Yonko.
This was his new updated bounty I guess.
Still make no sense, the marine posted all bounties of the Yonko (and were already talking about the new possible bounty for the shishibukai) and that happen 1 week prior to Luffy fighting Kaido on Onigashima.

This make no sense, why didnt they update BB bounty on the first time?

This is bullshit, 1 week BB got a new bounty without moving a finger from 2.5 to 3.9. Bullshit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Blackbeard was shocked to see Rayleigh, but in his dialogue with Hancock he said that he didn’t trust her promise to revive his crew nor can he be sure she won’t try to kill him when he turns his back. He wasn’t Scared. Rayleigh kept Hancock honest with the deal, not Blackbeard.
What was stopping Blackbeard from completing what he came for in the first place AFTER Hancock turned Devon & Shot back?

Essentially, after Rayleigh's intervention - why did Blackbeard obey Rayleigh's terms and walk away instead of getting Hancock's powers now that his Nakama were freed?

Mihawk hype even in a chapter that has little to do with swordsmen.

A child Mihawk pacifista (whose ability pales in comparison to the real thing) was able to dice an island in two. What an insane feat for a cheap replica.

Damn, just how strong is this man?

:pepehawk:

@ShishioIsBack, @Shanal, @ConquistadoR, @comrade, @Nidai_Kitetsu.
Wasn't it said that Shanks vs Mihawk shake entire Grandline? So cutting a island in half is probably nothing for Mihawk.

he neg a death king that coudnt fight back....what an epic feat:suresure:, fighting handicap people. Glorious for the brocoli man:suresure:
Yes a week+ recovery for ancient zoan isn't enough, funny how yamato and scabberds could fight preety much alright but only king and queen are super nerfed. this is reaching the cope level of saying they had seastone on them back when this chapter released.
every admiral , law, blackbeard and even kidd can bypass kings defense with their broken fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.