Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why i commented that, him remembers Kizaru was already a established person in OP, but BB him remembers as a kid, like him said WB apprentice.
Do you understand what being older than someone means?
Someone who is 58 years old is not almost older than someone of 78, I'm not even talking about Blackbeard, just the age difference being much bigger than you think

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
c'mon dude, why is there the same gap between AokijiKizaru and AramakiFuji just as there is between them and old bum Rayleigh?

Marines were literally said to have gotten stronger when they recruited Fuji and Aramaki and Akainu became FA.
We can’t disrespect Rayleigh anymore man, he made a prime Yonko shit himself.

And the Marines have SSG now, of course they are stronger lol.

:suresure:
People donwplay kata by hyping Kaido coz he oneshittwd no fs g4 luffy
The same No fs g4 luffy that Kata low diffed :josad:

FS Luffy never got no diffed by Kaido.
Kaido needed hybrid form to upper-low diffed fs luffy on the roof
Needs fs and drink form to handle snakeman which Base kata matches.

It is okay
You can downpkay nerfed kata (no fs since he is disturbed by hallucinations or lost composure)

Katakuri and Kaido are the only guys with snakeman level combat speed...comes Sanji and Kizaru.
Kata , kaido and Luffy the only ones with fs

:myman:" old /prime Rayleigh CoC = Shanks" lol

Rayleigh is even closer to Teach while shanks was far away yet Rayleigh CoC doesn't even knock fodders out , Teach doesn't feel pain too.
Doesn't hype him

Don't talk to me about age reducing his CoC from yonko level to whatever....
WB could still split the sky, had yonko level CoC still
Yonko level CoC is what shanks have
Ray CoC isn't there.

c'mon dude, why is there the same gap between AokijiKizaru and AramakiFuji just as there is between them and old bum Rayleigh?

Marines were literally said to have gotten stronger when they recruited Fuji and Aramaki and Akainu became FA.
Gonna desperately pretend an Admiral > GB/Fuji didn't admit he can't capture old Ray without preparation lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.