Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not like after Wano chapters
It did not really show oda to be better. This chapter atleast from summary seems very bad about him. Like I stopped getting excited over things outside SH...just because we are having a change and getting some info outside. If I actually think about those stuff...they in the end mean nothing for the story.

I have already proved ACoC can be used to enhance the user speed.

Did you not read Luffy's time in Udon. Luffy spent his time in Udon training.

This is FS training.

He even has Hyou get in his back to increase his weight for training.

As you can see the Luffy that fought Kaido was much stronger, faster and mores skilled in all areas.
Advcoc is a pure boost in AP nothing anything

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But thats the point though. Had shanks said he can't win against GB , it would be a W for him. The way he was paralysed was bad for him. You know what? If BB gets similar paralysed treatment from ray then is still comparable otherwise its not.
Dude, are you reading what I am saying? BB was the one who was at an advantage but he retreated while GB retreated from a much more unfavorable scenario. The former is much worse than the latter logically speaking. Rayleigh admitting anything doesn't change a thing here.

Viz translations are not Gospel
They translate stuff like they feel like sometimes

Anyway,
I wished Oda didn't offscreen how Teach came to agree to leave with just Coby
Germa 66's Ahh... Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 18 “Caesar's hallucination gas!!". On the cover we see Katakuri and Oven hitting each other because of Caesar's hallucinogenic gas.

but but he has coc but but he is inbetweenerbut but invincible donut... why do u take so many L

THE ONLY PERSONS WHO CAN DEFEAT PRIME RAYLEIGH
1. ROGER
2. WB
3. KAIDOU
4.SHANKS
5.MIHAWK
6.BIG MOM(NOT FULLY SURE)
7.BLACKBEARD(NOT FULLY SURE)
Add Xebec, Oden, Shiki , Garp and Sengoku. They have better hype, portrayal and feats.
Also Dragon and Akainu

Mihawk can't beat Prime Ray. Let him beat marines fleets first or vista.
He ran away.

I have already proved ACoC can be used to enhance the user speed.

Did you not read Luffy's time in Udon. Luffy spent his time in Udon training.

This is FS training.

He even has Hyou get in his back to increase his weight for training.
First image does not prove how advCoC boosts speed.
Second image is Luffy doing what he could Using FS on fodders won't boost his FS. Jinbe using CoO to dodge BM Prometheus does not mean Jinbe improved his CoO.
Last image is Luffy thinking using weight improved his CoA because Luffy main training is CoA. And the weight was irrelevant anyway afterward when Queen freed the cuff from Luffy and Luffy trained without his cuff on.

Pre advCoC Luffy cannot dodge Ragnarok.

Post advCoC Luffy still cannot dodge Ragnarok.

Pre advCoC Luffy got blitzed by Thunder Bagua.

Post advCoC Luffy still got blitzed by TB in ch. 1042

Are people THIS dumb to think BB woul want to fight fair, BB is a scheming strategist thanks to hus intellegence and strenght, the reason he likely doesnt want to fight is because the double the pain he feels when gets hit ( probably like the amount of pain is increase but actual damage not) and it would be
Akainu has FS but he cannot detect WB who was slower than regular fodders. You expected Katakuri FS to be above Akainu?

SINCE WHEN HAS AKAINU BEEN CONFIRMED HAVE FT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.